High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Lawn-Boy collectors

Nitehawk55

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Once the weather breaks I'll pull some out for a photo shoot.

KYsawman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

KYsawman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The gold pro and commercial ones kept the alloy decks, the silver series got the stamped steel, Toro was the ones that bought them out and killed the two cycle commercial. It competed with their commercial with the Suzuki two cycle. The later lawn boys had Briggs and Kohler engines. I think they made one staggered wheel model with a Briggs at the very end of the run. Kinda funny because at the very first lawn boy had a Briggs powered one in the fifties.

KYsawman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It runs great, it was a straight bolt on, the late silver series they have both sets of holes for the different engine models. The Honda came from a fancy Troy bilt that the transmission went out. I like the staggered wheel decks so I made it work with the parts I had for free.

KYsawman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong I wish it was a F series or a duraforce but free is free...

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
8:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I found another I wanna look at today.

Thoughts?
SmartSelect_20190829-092539_Facebook.jpg SmartSelect_20190829-092610_Facebook.jpg SmartSelect_20190829-092636_Facebook.jpg

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You asked....so here we go. You never get enough oil to the crank bushings in the case just like a v twin we all know and love. The head is a pile of *s-word it doesn't flow any air and it holds all the exhaust up. Then it soaks the heat into the head, constantly *f-words up the exhaust studs and gaskets. Blown head gaskets are fun too. Shall we continue?
The fuel tank is *s-word! One in three crack at the seams and flood fuel over the deck when you fill up in my experiences. Tecumseh's imo are notorious for violent vibrations and *s-word falling off like the carburetor. Ymmv

PS no IC jug. :thumbsdown:
Edit: my bad you got one that will smoke and leak forever.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
8:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You asked....so here we go. You never get enough oil to the crank bushings in the case just like a v twin we all know and love. The head is a pile of *s-word it doesn't flow any air and it holds all the exhaust up. Then it soaks the heat into the head, constantly *Phüks up the exhaust studs and gaskets. Blown head gaskets are fun too. Shall we continue?
The fuel tank is *s-word! One in three crack at the seams and flood fuel over the deck when you fill up in my experiences. Tecumseh's imo are notorious for violent vibrations and *s-word falling off like the carburetor. Ymmv

PS no IC jug. :thumbsdown:
Edit: my bad you got one that will smoke and leak forever.

I haven't bought it yet.

I do have 2 ohv Tecumseh motors that are still rocking and 1 2 stoke motor on a snow blower that fires up pretty easily after setting for long periods of time.

I didn't realize this series of motor was that bad.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I haven't bought it yet.

I do have 2 ohv Tecumseh motors that are still rocking and 1 2 stoke motor on a snow blower that fires up pretty easily after setting for long periods of time.

I didn't realize this series of motor was that bad.
Buy it. You probably will get a mint one. Pro Picked
I dumped all mine and still peek around for more greenerer monsters of a rectangular brick o_O