High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Last weeks haul

bigfrank

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
10:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Went out and worked a little wood this last week. Nice to get out as I haven't been is awhile. A few photos...

First up, a load of oak logs. A friend had bought some storm damaged trees that an arborist had cleaned up and stacked. he needed some help on the last day getting them off the property. I ran up and helped him and he gave me this load of logs...

20191102_180210.jpg

Two days later, I went up and helped him buck up some oak he had sold and he had this load of oak that he had cut standing deal on another job he did. Some of it will be culled, but the majority of it is good and dry, ready to burn...

20191102_180130.jpg

Next day, went down to the almond orchard and got a part load of wood. Can't spend too much time down there with the way my hip is right now, so just do what I can. The pile in this pic is from two different days...

20191102_180145.jpg

Then this weekend, headed down to another friends who has eucalyptus trees that need to come down. Cut a few and got some of it loaded and brought home. The following photos is of the work done...

20191103_104227.jpg

Attachments

• 20191103_121420.jpg
    20191103_121420.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 7

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
12:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went out and worked a little wood this last week. Nice to get out as I haven't been is awhile. A few photos...

First up, a load of oak logs. A friend had bought some storm damaged trees that an arborist had cleaned up and stacked. he needed some help on the last day getting them off the property. I ran up and helped him and he gave me this load of logs...

View attachment 206284

Two days later, I went up and helped him buck up some oak he had sold and he had this load of oak that he had cut standing deal on another job he did. Some of it will be culled, but the majority of it is good and dry, ready to burn...

View attachment 206285

Next day, went down to the almond orchard and got a part load of wood. Can't spend too much time down there with the way my hip is right now, so just do what I can. The pile in this pic is from two different days...

View attachment 206286

Then this weekend, headed down to another friends who has eucalyptus trees that need to come down. Cut a few and got some of it loaded and brought home. The following photos is of the work done...

View attachment 206292

How does eucalyptus split? It looks like sycamore.