High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

SELLING Last price drop...Echo CS1201 116cc of monstrous power!

Trader history (0)

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
9:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My mistake, it's actually Duck Tape lol.
The ink may work. I did sign work for a couple yrs, the signs with cheap vinyl didn't last long as they were not UV rated.
View attachment 154495

UV ink only drys in the sun or under uv lights. Works great for printing since it wont off set. But you'll know really quickly if you have some UV coating on you when you walk outside lol. Now its actual UV rating for outdoors in the sun, I have no idea.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
UV ink only drys in the sun or under uv lights. Works great for printing since it wont off set. But you'll know really quickly if you have some UV coating on you when you walk outside lol. Now its actual UV rating for outdoors in the sun, I have no idea.
Oh, I didn't get that, when I worked at the print shop in 91 I was taking a lot of "medicine", the green kind. Pretty sure I don't remember anything about UV except it was bright :cool:.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
9:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh, I didn't get that, when I worked at the print shop in 91 I was taking a lot of "medicine", the green kind. Pretty sure I don't remember anything about UV except it was bright :cool:.

I'm not sure when UV came about. We mainly use it for printing on plastic.
And medicating in a print shop pfft I don't believe lol.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not sure when UV came about. We mainly use it for printing on plastic.
And medicating in a print shop pfft I don't believe lol.
That was the yr I quit smoking cigarettes, had to have something to fill in the gap.
You had green crack too? :D:risas3:
No :cunaooooo:.

FLchainsawJoe

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It would be cool to have that ported. Looks like a bad air filter design, like it can suck in dust from all directions.

Did you ever sell it? Just curious.
Sorry guys it’s been a while since I’ve been on here. Saw sold a while back. A guy bought it to cut up acres of old growth cypress and oak in north FL that was damaged from the hurricanes last year.