Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
3:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like a Leek...
Sir yes sir! I'd love to pick up a carbon Leek. Been keepin' an eye out. Pic for reference.
33961261205_c54c8e3764_b.jpg

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bump 2.0.
0319202212.jpg 0319202216a.jpg
Daily grind.
The "short range" is a Kershaw I found lying open and unsharpenned in a control cabinet on a crane I worked on several months ago. Their maintenance guy said it didnt belong to him or any of his guys, so I can only assume it was from the jackleg crane company we replaced. Fits nicely on the hip and deploys quickly for whatever I need it for. Stood up to the beat down test of opening numerous boxes, stripping wires, and acting as an impromptu hammer with no apparent damage. Has succesfully replaced the Home Depot special Milwaukee assisted open that I used for a work knife. That thing got beat like a rented mule. Had a Case Trapper 2 before that. Those are under appreciated IMHO.
Second pic is what I normally have on me every day. I cant always carry the heater, but its never too far away.(unless I'm going onto a base, then it stays behind. They frown upon such, even if you have the permit).

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bump 2.0.
View attachment 231085 View attachment 231086
Daily grind.
The "short range" is a Kershaw I found lying open and unsharpenned in a control cabinet on a crane I worked on several months ago. Their maintenance guy said it didnt belong to him or any of his guys, so I can only assume it was from the jackleg crane company we replaced. Fits nicely on the hip and deploys quickly for whatever I need it for. Stood up to the beat down test of opening numerous boxes, stripping wires, and acting as an impromptu hammer with no apparent damage. Has succesfully replaced the Home Depot special Milwaukee assisted open that I used for a work knife. That thing got beat like a rented mule. Had a Case Trapper 2 before that. Those are under appreciated IMHO.
Second pic is what I normally have on me every day. I cant always carry the heater, but its never too far away.(unless I'm going onto a base, then it stays behind. They frown upon such, even if you have the permit).
Kershaw Cryo...

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not pictured.
Victorinox Swisstool.
Given to me by the "Bosslady" when we first started dating. She is a rare treasure, and I'm way luckier than I am deserving.(that was over 15 years ago)
Used it for a hammer many times. They DO NOT BREAK.
If they do, they are guaranteed for life. Walk into Grainger and hand it over. They give you a new one. Can't count the trips its saved me from a crane to get a screwdriver, small screwdriver for electrical terminals, or a pair of needle nose pliers. Also wire cutters are great. Will cut anything you can get in the jaws.
0319202242.jpg