Kidney Stones, ain't that a b*#%ch !

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
3:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
3.6 stone for me today. I feel I can handle some pain but this is ungodly. Wasted a completely good breakfast this morning. Got to the er checked in and laid on the floor it was so bad. Ct scan shows it's just about to hit the bladder and then out the schlong. I'm praying it's while I have some meds in me. First time and praying last time

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hope it moves out fast for ya, mine is still a thorn in my side that won't go away. Which is maybe better than the pain when it moves just a little bit, maybe not.

Magic_Man

Oh Yea !
Local time
4:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
3.6 stone for me today. I feel I can handle some pain but this is ungodly. Wasted a completely good breakfast this morning. Got to the er checked in and laid on the floor it was so bad. Ct scan shows it's just about to hit the bladder and then out the schlong. I'm praying it's while I have some meds in me. First time and praying last time

WATER, WATER, WATER ! Get that thing out while you are on meds. For me passing from the bladder out wasn't nearly as bad as the pain you have already endured.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
FML. Been up for 2 hours in excruciating pain because this stone won't leave. Been drinking water by the gallon and it feels like it never made it to my bladder. Pacing around the house quietly so I don't wake the wife. I see my regular doctor today but I'm not sure I'm going to make it that long.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Spent the morning in the er and then a ambulance ride to a different hospital where the urologist is. Of course he's packed so I get to sleep in this *s-wordty bed and have my procedure tomorrow morning and then hopefully back home to recover. Jeremy has warned me for what I'm about to experience and I pray this little bastard comes loose tonight and flows on out of me

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Spent the morning in the er and then a ambulance ride to a different hospital where the urologist is. Of course he's packed so I get to sleep in this *s-wordty bed and have my procedure tomorrow morning and then hopefully back home to recover. Jeremy has warned me for what I'm about to experience and I pray this little bastard comes loose tonight and flows on out of me
How's the food bro?

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just about 3 years now and I’m back in the er with a 9mm stone and a suspect appendix. Had some pain in the lower front abdomen and it got worse after eating. Drove to my wife’s work and she drove to the er. Ct scan showed all this and the doctor is not sure what to think about the appendix. Her first thought was stone but the scan showed it’s more complicated she said. Guess we will have another wonderful holiday

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just about 3 years now and I’m back in the er with a 9mm stone and a suspect appendix. Had some pain in the lower front abdomen and it got worse after eating. Drove to my wife’s work and she drove to the er. Ct scan showed all this and the doctor is not sure what to think about the appendix. Her first thought was stone but the scan showed it’s more complicated she said. Guess we will have another wonderful holiday

Best of luck with this, all I can say is that I drink good no sugar cranberry juice to keep from getting infection and good pure pineapple juice from time to time to keep down the inflammation with the one that is still inside of me, otherwise it will fester into a heck of a mess.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I told you to head over and I'd fix you right up..
Even got my surgical stuffs ready.
20191121_200644.jpg

In all seriousness, get well soon!
Slacker.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ive only had one kidney stone which is an experience I wouldn't wish on anyone. Pissing it out wasn't painful, one day I heard a pebble like sound hitting the toilet bowl & that was it but when its getting to bladder moving around or whatever it does was truly agonising for a few days. Just remember the ol saying, 'all things shall pass'.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sux no doubt!

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As long as I do the Dallas I don’t have any pain. We are just getting started this morning at the base and with all the walking and moving around I’m dealing with some pain that at times is sharp. Guess I’ll have to do the Dallas until this thing gets gone

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was a rough day yesterday. Did not come to very well and ended up at the hospital till about 830. I have to pee every couple hours and it still hurts like hell. Hopefully the pains during urinating go away soon as that pain will bring a tear to your eye. They told me I had 2 stones and one was in the ureter and the big one in my kidney. They told me that’s why I’m in so much pain was cause they were so far into my kidney. The wife was a sweetheart and got me a burger and tots when she grabbed herself dinner then she even fed me. When we got home she felt she was getting sick so hopefully that’s not the case. I’m going back to sleep for now as the pain is subsiding enough

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn, Nic. Thats not cool. Hopefully it's all behind now and you start getting back to feeling normal.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad to hear it was a success, trust me, be glad that they got that big bastid outta there, if it got loose it would be unbearably painful.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The pain I have every time I piss is the feeling of a kidney stone trying to pass. Sharp stabbing pain in the kidney due to the stent. Doc said it would get better after 6-12 hours and it really hasn’t changed. Most comfortable position has been laying down flat as bending my legs up puts pressure on my bladder. Oh and they gave me a suppository last night for the pain and the nurse did it so quick without warning I was not happy. Told her next maybe we could have dinner first