High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Kidney Stones, ain't that a b*#%ch !

Magic_Man

Oh Yea !
Local time
1:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I wish this pain upon nobody ! Had to have surgery Wednesday morning, still have a stent in place and a few left in there. Talking like they wanna go back in and get the leftovers next week. They have no idea what's causing them, I drink one or two cups o coffe in the morning and it's water the rest of the day. Aye, what a pain in the ..... Well, you know.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wish this pain upon nobody ! Had to have surgery Wednesday morning, still have a stent in place and a few left in there. Talking like they wanna go back in and get the leftovers next week. They have no idea what's causing them, I drink one or two cups o coffe in the morning and it's water the rest of the day. Aye, what a pain in the ..... Well, you know.

I had kidney stones for "no" reason. Natural dr. Put me on this
https://www.standardprocess.com/Products/Standard-Process/Phosfood-Liquid#.V9yI3sT3anM
And within a couple weeks the stones were gone. Regular Dr was confused and said it wasn't possible.
Maybe worth a shot.
Natural dr told me minerals work together. My body couldn't use the calcium without phosphorus which I was deficient in.
And yes kidney stones are freaking painful...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Two years ago I had kidney stones and eventually pizzed them out. Damn painfull!! They reckon ultra sound waves can break them up but I didn't get properly diagnosed, they thought I had appendicitis and removed a perfectly healthy appendix when I had kidney stones!:cursing2:

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
12:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Might give that stuff a try, I have a 6mm stone been stuck for oh, going on a year and a half or so now. Doctor said $9,000.00 up front and another $6,000.00 upon removal they would get it right out of there for me. To which I said - GFY. Every once in a while It's extremely painful if it moves a bit otherwise it settles in and doesn't bother me.

Magic_Man

Oh Yea !
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Luckily we have insurance, it ain't great, but it's gonna help. They went in and took out a 6,7, and 8. Said she believes there is an 8 left in the kidney still.

I'm gonna look into that supplement and research it. They sent my stone away to have it tested, calcium makes sense to me. We have a lot of calcium in the water here and I drink a bunch of it. Makes a lot of sense, hot water tanks and faucets don't last long around here long before they get plugged up too.

BigRed96

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have had kidney stones on two different occasion, and as stated before I wouldn't wish them on anyone. Good luck in getting yours sorted out.

stihl023/5

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I had one a few years back. That hurt something awful.

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been there twice in 6yrs.
Both times the stone was 7mm.

Wait til they take the stent out! ;)

KenJax Tree

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Two years ago I had kidney stones and eventually pizzed them out. Damn painfull!! They reckon ultra sound waves can break them up but I didn't get properly diagnosed, they thought I had appendicitis and removed a perfectly healthy appendix when I had kidney stones!:cursing2:

Are you rich now?

greendohn

firewood hack
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've never had 'em,,see quite a few on CAT Scans when people come thru E.R.
I used to do Lithotripsy with a urologist years ago..2 techniques were available at the time. "Immersion" where ulstrasound is used in a tub of water..the other is "dry" and not as common where a liquid filled balloon is placed against the flank and what looked like a giant spark plug "fired" a soundwave. Neither one appeared to be a pleasant experience.
Good luck to you guys suffering with it..

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are you rich now?
Nah, we dont sue like you guys do lol. But when I had the stones I walked into my local hospital without even my wallet or any ID and was in a hospital bed waiting for surgery within ten minutes. Did not pay for anything so.. I dunno apparently we don't need our appendix, or so I was told.lol

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hurt like a mofo, string fell off, they had to go in and grab the stent with a scope.
First stent I had, had a string.
The second time, no string.
They did away with the string because patients were removing them!

Did they at least fill your peter up with numbing gel?

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife just had one and passed it last week. I can't even imagine what it was like. All I know is she was in bed for 3 days because of it.

Magic_Man

Oh Yea !
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
First stent I had, had a string.
The second time, no string.
They did away with the string because patients were removing them!

Did they at least fill your peter up with numbing gel?
Yep, pumped it, clamped it, left me lay there for a minute lol

Backtroller

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes I'm a member of this horrible club too. Discovered that there were 8 in me after I passed one at work. I wasn't sure what was going on. Thought I was going to die. That experience was awful.

Had Lithotripsy to break mine up. I was out so I didn't notice any pain. However when I came around and they had me use the bathroom to pee through a strainer I about fainted. Looked liked I was urinating cherry kool aid. Very disturbing. Thank goodness that was 15 years ago and I've been (knock on wood) stone free.