Trader history (0)

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Needing parts for 371-372xp parts so this is going up for trade or may sale also. 30” GB HIGH-TECH CN40 TITANIUM 3/8x 50ga.Was told its stihl mount but will work on large huskies with Homelite410 adapter.Never been used or put on a saw. 80$AND ILL HANDLE SHIPPING IN USA. I got it from a member but can’t remember his name. Part needed are
Tank assembly
Used good condition p/c??
Covers ( low top)
Wrap handles
All I’m looking for is usable items nothing has to be in perfect condition. This saw is gonna be a father son project with 8 year old son. Thanks

Last edited:

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks guys. Y’all don’t have to donate stuff I’m just trying to get my hands on some of the bigger more important items by trading out stuff I’ll never use or just don’t need and to offset some of the cost of new parts.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I personally luke to see kids hands on and outdoors.its great to here of this
Yes sir I do too. My son and daughter both are usually out in the shop with me or just playing outside. Both hunt with me also. I’ve also been the pack leader for my sons boyscouts for two years now. We do a lot outside as a family

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
2:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Yes sir I do too. My son and daughter both are usually out in the shop with me or just playing outside. Both hunt with me also. I’ve also been the pack leader for my sons boyscouts for two years now. We do a lot outside as a family
Good for you my friend

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
HL has aftermarket tanks on sale today for $22. Always good to support the site sponsor!
Yeah I just spent 92$ with them late last night and early this morning but every time I tried to put one of the tanks in my cart it kept saying they was out of stock

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah I just spent 92$ with them late last night and early this morning but every time I tried to put one of the tanks in my cart it kept saying they was out of stock
Well that stinks... thought about getting one for myself.[emoji4]

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol yes it does I was actually gonna buy two but no luck either way. I’ve got a fix in the works on the one I’ve got. It was broken on very rear portion of the handle. If it works I’ll post what I did in my 371-372 thread

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol yes it does I was actually gonna buy two but no luck either way. I’ve got a fix in the works on the one I’ve got. It was broken on very rear portion of the handle. If it works I’ll post what I did in my 371-372 thread
I have some parts that you might be interested in. Will PM some pictures tomorrow.