High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Just joined and want to say Hi to all,,,,

Paul Noon

Active OPE Member
Local time
7:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hi All, bought myself a Stihl MS181 before Christmas just for branching and general use, I have just rebuilt my Stihl 041AV which I use for the heavier stuff, anyway I am wanting a service manual for the 181 as being a retired engineer I like to know how things work, so if anyone can help me out with one I would be most grateful, This looks like a good interesting forum you have here, Paul.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi Paul, it is sort of a running joke here that most members join owning only a few saws and end up owning many :)
someone will pop up with an IPL soon or a link to Mediacat
better yet check into this thread and ask, someone will have it for sure
http://opeforum.com/forums/manuals.42/
Welcome
Dave

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi Paul, it is sort of a running joke here that most members join owning only a few saws and end up owning many :)

It's funny 'cause it's true.

Seriously, though Paul, get your manual and get out while you still can. Delete your account, use your 041 to cut your computer in half. Cancel your internet. That's really the only way to guarantee that you won't end up with a garage full of chainsaws over then next year.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome to OPE! Nice to meet you!

We all like helping each other and pictures.

With that said let's see your saws!

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Think I might be getting CAD already!! I have just got hold of a Stihl MS200T but it's a non runner and needs work, So I am now looking for a service manual for this, so can someone help me out with this one, Thanks Paul.

Yep, you're screwed.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
200T's are fast little impressive saws. Got decent parts availability/AM options too. Once in good running condition they are highly desirable on the used saw market. But after running it, you will find it difficult to sell. Welcome to OPE.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi All, bought myself a Stihl MS181 before Christmas just for branching and general use, I have just rebuilt my Stihl 041AV which I use for the heavier stuff, anyway I am wanting a service manual for the 181 as being a retired engineer I like to know how things work, so if anyone can help me out with one I would be most grateful, This looks like a good interesting forum you have here, Paul.
Welcome I'm dave i know a little about saws even stihls lol myself good to have you.20170206_164511.jpg