Just an 1128

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just asking, did you oil the Maxflo filter? The photos at the beginning looked like the filter right out of the package.
What oil do you use?
That filter still has never been used...no oil. Have a Max Flo 066 and 044 setups..new in bag for saws that came and went too quickly to ever utilize them.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just asking, did you oil the Maxflo filter? The photos at the beginning looked like the filter right out of the package.
What oil do you use?
I like maxima fab one, seems to work well.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maxima Fab one????

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
She is still kicking and killing stems. Had a slight carb tweak today but still one of the favorites of the tree crew.
4c18f6f1f5e73baf6f529a14318c4e2d.jpg
1d6897526b7eca4f8899195f46a9c871.jpg

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well.... Where are the vids Jimmy?
I had to get back to chasing some old money and closing contracts out...ya know the bill paying job. I ran out at lunch and helped my buddy out. The climber was limbing up a sweet gum when I left so they could flop it safely between a shed and house. Next time I am out Ill try to get a video of them abusing it.

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
1:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had to get back to chasing some old money and closing contracts out...ya know the bill paying job. I ran out at lunch and helped my buddy out. The climber was limbing up a sweet gum when I left so they could flop it safely between a shed and house. Next time I am out Ill try to get a video of them abusing it.
Jimmy, you do not need a video. I can read and you can write very well. That's what counts. Dropping a tree between two buildings is a tough task that many cannot do, nor can they appreciate what your climber accomplished. BTDT.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jimmy, you do not need a video. I can read and you can write very well. That's what counts. Dropping a tree between two buildings is a tough task that many cannot do, nor can they appreciate what your climber accomplished. BTDT.
Not my climber....I'm a project manager for a paving company. On the side I fix saws for a tree company, saw mill, a few local groups, and then the randoms. I also do cut off saw work for a few contractors. Tree company was 3 miles from my office so I was able to quickly run over, tune it, get back to work. Weather has finally broke and we are picking up speed for a very busy year.

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
1:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rather amazing that a house builder would construct a house with a tree that size leaning towards it. My hat is off to the tree removal company, but the builder should have picked up at least half the cost of the removal.

Maybe he did, but usually when the house is sold, the buyer pays for all the property maintenance, including the removal of any existing trees.