davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
10:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@davidwyby I told you that you needed more saws, looks like I was right!
Yeah. I “need” a nice clean stock classic saw for jobs where I don’t want to piss off the whole neighborhood. And it’s so nice n clean it’s an investment. Right? :D

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hold all of you responsible
I will happily take the blame until I am within arms reach of your wife, at which point all blame reverts back to you. :p A pissed off gal scares me more than any of you gorillas.
As for the "quiet, stock" bit, I've got a slick modded muffler waiting here for you that'll make this piss off the neighbors.
wky8%TlhSwe9uvcsR5lOog_thumb_1562c.jpg

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Total! Im schoochin around in my desk chair in the shop. My back is jacked bad and im finally in the shop after a week. MRI tomorrow.
Oof, can't like that. My dad blew out his back and was down for around 6-8 months and he still hasn't fully recovered. Don't do anything that might over-exert yourself and just take it easy man. Lemme know what the MRI shows.

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
12:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol! Ive been working on a Stihl 360 for another slacker. And a 372xt for myself that im porting. No more room on the bench. Im sure im gonna have plenty of saw time in the coming months unfortunately. We shall see.

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oof, can't like that. My dad blew out his back and was down for around 6-8 months and he still hasn't fully recovered. Don't do anything that might over-exert yourself and just take it easy man. Lemme know what the MRI shows.
Yup trying to little as possible. Its been so bad i really just go from the couch to shÎtter to bed. Yesterday i walked a lil more than i should of just to see. Hurt like hell. Today i felt a lil better so i made it to the garage. 9 day since ive been in the shop. Thats unheard of! LOL:D my wife got my boxes for me and everything i needed to pack up the 630. So i have an area on the floor with my desk chair so i dont have to move i can roll:D

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's here! it's purty! them bottles sure are a smart packing idea. Ima save 'em.

I'm bummed cuz I knew it was supposed to come to work today and I forgot to bring some gas to try it out real quick after work, the log pile is here. But hey it's pretty enough maybe it'll just be a display shelf queen here in my office, ha!

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's here! it's purty! them bottles sure are a smart packing idea. Ima save 'em.

I'm bummed cuz I knew it was supposed to come to work today and I forgot to bring some gas to try it out real quick after work, the log pile is here. But hey it's pretty enough maybe it'll just be a display shelf queen here in my office, ha!
Glad ya got her David!