Jonsered 2175, Holzfforma g2500 Top Handle, AM 372 Cases & Hyway Top End

afleetcommand

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This Video for those looking for information on Aftermarket parts & saws for the Husqvarna 372 series and tangible information on the capability of those little top handle saws from over there.

Harbor Freight Chop Saw applied to making case fitting tools for Stihl 660's

Jonsered 2175 build again...the work saw for this season (build in a prior video)

Couple of things, first been putting time on the Holzfforma G2500 top handle, figure just showing what was accomplished is better than some lecture about it.

Also tried to find an aftermarket solution for the Husqvarna 372xt cases as I've had a rash of saws come to the shop with the bearing pockets ruined....PTO side.

NOT liking the Holzfforma g372xp and begin to point out why starting with the tank handle

And a quick look at a Hyway top end option for OE 372's

Toothchipper

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I need to not watch your videos. Ordered a G2500 because of you! ;)

afleetcommand

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I need to not watch your videos. Ordered a G2500 because of you! ;)
Not trying to sell or pitch this stuff. I know for some there always has to be a reason to put in effort...but for me it's just sharing the life experience. Just remember as always, there is good and bad news with that stuff. One of the things I'm going to engineer for mine is a way to stabilize the bar from rotating around the bar stud.....tightens the chain up if you push too hard. But to me this little bugger of a saw is worth fixing..:) AND it was fun..and another project for me...being retired and all that.

(PS. If I was to "sell" a concept of idea it would be of those XPW builds, what a versatile and easy to live with saw! )

Last edited: