High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Jonsered 2159 - My Sons First Rebuild. She Lives!!!

NYH1

Tactical Chainsaw Operator
Local time
11:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No one wants to get there hands dirty anymore it seems, I don’t know what it is. Upbringing?
We got lucky there. My son relishes getting dirty. Loves to work on things no matter how dirty they are.

Back around the end of March, early April it was just above freezing, water was really high, him and his buddy are out in the swamp doing Navy SEAL, Force Recon crap, soaked to the t'aint....not a care in the world. Even our Lab thought they were nuts!

NYH1.

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I should back burner my 254 and 024 projects and get the parts to get my boy's 55 running. But after letting him run the 346 and 262 I'm afraid he's been spoiled and the 55 won't be good enough! Glad he's starting to show some interest though!

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I should back burner my 254 and 024 projects and get the parts to get my boy's 55 running. But after letting him run the 346 and 262 I'm afraid he's been spoiled and the 55 won't be good enough! Glad he's starting to show some interest though!

Yes he is spoiled but the 55 would be his. And you know how to make it run lol.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Put a closed port cylinder on it :D

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Good enough for free. Lol.

My oldest is still meh the middle child is like get my mini chopper going ( he is still too small ) and the baby runs off yelling too loud with his ears covered lol

Last edited:

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It will be “good enough” because it will be his. Austin asks me if he can run my 372 almost daily but he still loves his 2159.

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No one wants to get there hands dirty anymore it seems, I don’t know what it is. Upbringing?

That's a lot of it. Most of us learned the basics from our dad's and uncles and what not just like Austin is learning from Josh. And it's only going to get worse as the next generation won't even have any knowledge to pass on.

Much of it is due to a societal change as well where so many people have become comfortable letting their digital devices do all their thinking for them that they can no longer think for themselves. They never learned anything, never did anything, never read anyting, can't find their way anywhere. Just "ask your phone". People think that makes them clever, but they look kind of helpless to me. :)

rattler

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's a lot of it. Most of us learned the basics from our dad's and uncles and what not just like Austin is learning from Josh. And it's only going to get worse as the next generation won't even have any knowledge to pass on.

Much of it is due to a societal change as well where so many people have become comfortable letting their digital devices do all their thinking for them that they can no longer think for themselves. They never learned anything, never did anything, never read anyting, can't find their way anywhere. Just "ask your phone". People think that makes them clever, but they look kind of helpless to me. :)
That s the truth Bob if I ever heard it well said.

ZukiRyder400

Breaker of recoils
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep it woke it up quite a bit. Just a good all around quad really. That said I would love to get a older 2 stroke though.
Same here... But my Z400 is plenty fast for the trails that I have. But when I get the chance to I might get A CR 250 motor for it. It might take a few minor frame mods to fit the motor but it will be worth it,:):)