High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Jonsered 2159 - My Sons First Rebuild. She Lives!!!

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Austin @ZukiRyder400 great job on your first build and welcome to the OPE family!!! There is a little upgrade your Dad may have forgot about, you can use a 2255 clutch cover on your 2159 and have a better chain tensioner.

That works on the Huskys, but ya can't go that route on the Jonnys. The 2255 only has a single bar stud so the cover won't fit on the 2156/2159.

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That works on the Huskys, but ya can't go that route on the Jonnys. The 2255 only has a single bar stud so the cover won't fit on the 2156/2159.

DOH!!!! Thanks for the heads up Bob, I had no idea that the Jonnys were only a single stud. I guess you could get a Husky cover and paint it red.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
6:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
DOH!!!! Thanks for the heads up Bob, I had no idea that the Jonnys were only a single stud. I guess you could get a Husky cover and paint it red.

Or do what @MG2186 did and blasted and polished the cover to a near chrome finish. Looks sweet!

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Bob, been putting a lot of miles on that 572XP have ya? ;)

NYH1.

Only 2 more tanks through it since the last report, but she's running real nice. Want to run it on a hot day and then plug it in and see what the carb temp is. So far nothing over 84 degrees which is nice and low. Of course here we are in the middle of May and still running the woodstove now and then, so hot weather testing will have to wait a bit longer. lol

There's some kind of launch shindig like they did in Europe last year scheduled for the first week of August here in the US. My rep asked if I'd be interested in going, so I guess I'm not in the doghouse from my little smuggling operation. :)

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Only 2 more tanks through it since the last report, but she's running real nice. Want to run it on a hot day and then plug it in and see what the carb temp is. So far nothing over 84 degrees which is nice and low. Of course here we are in the middle of May and still running the woodstove now and then, so hot weather testing will have to wait a bit longer. lol

There's some kind of launch shindig like they did in Europe last year scheduled for the first week of August here in the US. My rep asked if I'd be interested in going, so I guess I'm not in the doghouse from my little smuggling operation. :)

If you don't mind it taking a little road trip I am pretty sure we can arrange for some hot weather testing. It was 96° F here yesterday.

Coutu

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This thread is cool :) not many of my generation are into this kind of mechanical stuff in general or even physical labor. No one wants to get there hands dirty anymore...
It’s funny when you were in school and everyone asked “what’s wrong with your hands” then you look down at them wondering what the hell they were taking about.

I guess calluses and busted knuckles are a thing of the past now.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s funny when you were in school and everyone asked “what’s wrong with your hands” then you look down at them wondering what the hell they were taking about.

I guess calluses and busted knuckles are a thing of the past now.
No one wants to get there hands dirty anymore it seems, I don’t know what it is. Upbringing?

Last edited:

NYH1

Tactical Chainsaw Operator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Awesome! :thumbup:

NYH1.