Jack Hotsaws101 70cc bench talk

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Talk about lame! Do they have alot of rangers or something patrolling?

Was their a lot of accidents leading up to this rule or did someone cry about fly sand and loud noises?
A little bit of everything, in one year it all changes! Ther was a bad accident that led to it, an underage kid unsupervised rode across the main drag not looking or thinking and got killed, sad deal for sure, and there were new owner at a bed and breakfast that complained about the noise. They band alcohol from the sand and made it so you could camp, unless you brought your own “facilities” and a curfew! Lol

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A little bit of everything, in one year it all changes! Ther was a bad accident that led to it, an underage kid unsupervised rode across the main drag not looking or thinking and got killed, sad deal for sure, and there were new owner at a bed and breakfast that complained about the noise. They band alcohol from the sand and made it so you could camp, unless you brought your own “facilities” and a curfew! Lol

Unfortunate and lame.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Unfortunate and lame.
Ya it sucks, I really love racing, it was an outlet, you can’t race on the street...then they tell you you can’t race off-road? Mega lame, I get the reasons, but still, it was a big part of my live for a long time! All for fun, but I loved and trying to make a bike faster, every week trying something different or new....lots of fun....the ticket isn’t that bad, but it going on your driving record is a killer, it never happened to me, but I heard it would raise your insurance $2400 a year for 3 years!!!! Insurance sees it as racing on the street!! Dumb!!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ya it sucks, I really love racing, it was an outlet, you can’t race on the street...then they tell you you can’t race off-road? Mega lame, I get the reasons, but still, it was a big part of my live for a long time! All for fun, but I loved and trying to make a bike faster, every week trying something different or new....lots of fun....the ticket isn’t that bad, but it going on your driving record is a killer, it never happened to me, but I heard it would raise your insurance $2400 a year for 3 years!!!! Insurance sees it as racing on the street!! Dumb!!

Ouch! To bad someone doesn't have some property to let yall race on.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Banshee, she is basically a drag bike now 7mill cub, override trans, it was my first bike, gone through several builds, can’t sell it! View attachment 136455View attachment 136456
Looks about, right!

Julie-ann has been field testing my SS semen sauce for a few years now.

It made him insano-ized.
ROF
I mean you can’t even race a friend in the local dunes, informally!!
Let the local politicians take care of it, soon, smoking and farting in public will be illegal. They just made any form of smoking illegal on the beaches in NJ. Go rent land and race on that. Their are guys buying tracks of land surrounding the pine barrens now. They can not stop private events. Play their game. Bet your not welcome or allowed in to one of their events unless you have been invited. Goobers tried to close the Pine Barrens here last year, that lasted about a week or two. They implemented all the same rules as your place and imposed a 25mph speed limit. All those restrictions took place a long time ago, decades.
It was good to be young.
Same here. Drive anything in the state woods without tags and insurance, they will be impounding it if you get pinched. No tags for ATV or Off Road vehicles here, lamb...
I just asked him.....let’s wait and see
Don't hold your breath.
When are you heading back in for surgery? @Jer

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Lightning Performance
Just waiting to hear from the Dr in regards to the ultrasound scans I had on Weds.
Although....(unofficially)....according to the tech who did the scans, it’s not a hernia. It’s actually a situation where my ab muscles have separated causing the appearance of a hernia when the stomach cavity goes under pressure.
Make sense?
It’s a little tender, but nothing I can’t get over.
Supposedly.....physical therapy is the cure.
Again....this is just speculation from the tech

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Dude, I seen that before during my back rehab. When you flex ever thing wants out that hole now. It took a few weeks to get the dude to commit, looked painful. After it closed up he walked out one day and never came back.
Seemed more like a muscle memory thing to be corrected. He was opened up from the front for a back problem. I elected to have my vertebra hacked open from the back, like a tunnel to avoid being splayed out across the table. Having all my organs busied and exposed to the room seemed like something to avoid. ALL the sports surgeons wanted to jigsaw puzzle me and do fusions with hip bone and screws. *f-word that, I went and found the professor. He literally wrote the book and invented the tools for modern spinal surgeries.
He gave me 10-12 years before needing a double spinal fusion. He words were, "stay in shape", I did. Twenty one years later and time caught me. It was a good run. Better than most.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Top of the mornin to you boys and girls were on location with this five sixty two ex pee sporting a 32" bar that has a zip kit with the insano option. We're gonna try and stretch out this red here with this chain that has a coasty grind and we'll see how this works out....
On location..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Talk about lame! Do they have alot of rangers or something patrolling?

Was their a lot of accidents leading up to this rule or did someone cry about fly sand and loud noises?
I only know one person who is in a wheel chair from an automobile accident. But I know dozens of people who are in wheel chairs from crashing at the dunes. Many were from dunes shifting overnight.

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Top of the mornin to you boys and girls were on location with this five sixty two ex pee sporting a 32" bar that has a zip kit with the insano option. We're gonna try and stretch out this red here with this chain that has a coasty grind and we'll see how this works out....

ROFLMAO

460 magnum

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Is it bad that when I read this I did it in my best hotsaws101 voice..LOL