Jack Hotsaws101 70cc bench talk

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I’ve heard that a couple times.

I don’t think there’s many guys that wanna dish out $750-800 for port work.
If it were a 250R.....that’d be a different story.
86' CR250 blue print & ported FMF
FTW :coleman:
My fav

No seamen were harmed during the porting of said engine.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Bigmac
We gonna need some video of dem bikes
I wish I had some videos, but I don’t. My banshee has been moth balled for a few years, they made it illegal to drag race in the dunes here, so that makes it hard to use it as is legally! Lol if you get caught it goes on your driving record, and your insurance goes sky high! I have ran it on a sand track, but they are a 100 miles away. She dose run on methonal and has a +14 swingarm, the torque difference on alky is crazy, it will pull a lot more gear! Not sure if I am going to turn it back into a duner or not, the r is a great duner, super lite and plenty of power, it has 330 bore and a 4mill stroker making it 350cc with a newer cr250 ignition, the suspension really makes it work, the r will embarrass many of bikes, I am not a small guy either...

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wish I had some videos, but I don’t. My banshee has been moth balled for a few years, they made it illegal to drag race in the dunes here, so that makes it hard to use it as is legally! Lol if you get caught it goes on your driving record, and your insurance goes sky high! I have ran it on a sand track, but they are a 100 miles away. She dose run on methonal and has a +14 swingarm, the torque difference on alky is crazy, it will pull a lot more gear! Not sure if I am going to turn it back into a duner or not, the r is a great duner, super lite and plenty of power, it has 330 bore and a 4mill stroker making it 350cc with a newer cr250 ignition, the suspension really makes it work, the r will embarrass many of bikes, I am not a small guy either...

Really no racing? I mean you can schedule an event at the local riding area?