I've been told to leave so farewell comment

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Scott almost died. After the experience, it seems that Scott had the all too common (and IMHO correct) attitude of “life is too short”. He got a sobering reminder. Then there is a pic of him on a new Harley.

Just like everything else, people formed opinions without having the entire story.

Rinse, lather. Repeat...

Understood. And believe me, I get it.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Scott almost died. After the experience, it seems that Scott had the all too common (and IMHO correct) attitude of “life is too short”. He got a sobering reminder. Then there is a pic of him on a new Harley.

Just like everything else, people formed opinions without having the entire story.

Rinse, lather. Repeat...

And that's why I refused to remove this thread.

The entire story is that Scott didn't buy a new Harley. His son is paying those payments. They made a trade deal.....

But.....if he wanted to do that at this point in his life, after the medical issues he's had, who can blame him?

I was hoping Scott would post about this. It's really not my place. But something needed to be said.

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Did someone say teeth?

I know something about that.....

Thanks for the morning laugh. Almost spit the coffee everywhere again.

giphy.gif

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The irony of this one single sentence is profound. You do make my point, thanks.

Your Twenty minutes is long been up. Time to man up and do what you say.

This is your final legacy that you leave and will be remembered by.
You have not been, nor will ever be, a brother in the circle that you speak.
Good bye.
Well, being told to leave and wanting to leave are two different things. I was for certain the door was going to close and I had only one last post so, I provided my position and posed a question worth considering. I'm not here to make everyone my friend or to join a circle.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The irony of this one single sentence is profound. You do make my point, thanks.

Well, being told to leave and wanting to leave are two different things. I was for certain the door was going to close and I had only one last post so, I provided my position and posed a question worth considering. I'm not here to make everyone my friend or to join a circle.

GFY eternally then, putting your ignorant azz on ignore to keep my blood pressure down.

P.S. No circle is going to open up for your nasty azz, plus GFY again in case the first one didn't take.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
GFY eternally then, putting your ignorant azz on ignore to keep my blood pressure down.

P.S. No circle is going to open up for your nasty azz, plus GFY again in case the first one didn't take.

Did I ever tell you I wanted to be a guidance counselor as a kid ?