USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
6:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thought this might be a little fitting here since @Boomhower showed a fine clip...

Amazing how the years roll by. In 12 days, on Jan 22, it will be 34 years since my feets landed on the yellow footprints of Parris Island. That same Drill Instructor *f-wordery was still alive and well in ‘86, and it’ll continue until the day we Jarheads die...no questions asked!

A lot of good times, a lot of grief in those 8 yrs in The Suck...wouldn’t trade it for *s-wordt on this planet!

Semper Fi!

F6D7EF7C-7288-4240-9665-B03138EE85D3.jpeg

a. palmer jr.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let's try to not let this forum end up like another one I've subscribed to in the past, with everyone cutting each other down just because we have differing opinions about something. I don't know anyone here personally but I hope if I meet any of you in person it will be on a friendly basis...

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@Marshy you planning on coming to the CT GTG ? Shaking a mans hand and looking him in the face is a much better way to make friends then innernetting.
I want to, just not sure if it's in the cards this year. Having a young family makes it a challenge. That drive would be a hell of a long day trip. It's usually a 4 hr drive for me to get to Hartford CT... NY GTG might be in the works though.

Boomhower

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
No *s-word...whata we have here a *freakin' comedian.

Yea I believe thats called a DI Sir.

I was of course quoting the movie full metal jacket there and did not mean any disrespect to ya...

Hey what was this thread about again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I want to, just not sure if it's in the cards this year. Having a young family makes it a challenge. That drive would be a hell of a long day trip. It's usually a 4 hr drive for me to get to Hartford CT... NY GTG might be in the works though.
I'll spare you the background conversation because my account will be closed in 20 minutes. Here's a final comment that I gave Randy when he asked me to ask IH if he was sending the cylinder back.

Your Twenty minutes is long been up. Time to man up and do what you say.

Excuse me for having a *frenching mind of my own and trying to validate whats being said and try to make sense of it. You guys want to continue to rip apart people's character then go a head its no place I want to spend my time. You should consider looking at the people within your own circle. Who in their right mind would allow folks to hold charity for them because they need money to re-shingle their house roof but then goes and buy a Harley Davidson? That's *frenched up right there, I dont care who you are."

This is your final legacy that you leave and will be remembered by.
You have not been, nor will ever be, a brother in the circle that you speak.
Good bye.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you youngins wanna see the difference btwn a Drill ‘Sergeant’ and a Drill ‘Instructor’, your local Marine Corps Recruiting Station has a one-way, Greyhound bus ticket with your name on it. You’ll either end up at Parris Island, or at San Diego...depends on which side of the big river you reside. And there may be exceptions to the rule nowadays as far as which Boot Camp you can go to, I have no clue. I’d suggest taking the 13-week plunge which now includes a one-week Crucible trek. Back in my day it was 12-weeks, no Crucible week which came about several years after I went the route in ‘86.

Be the best move you ever made...The Title for life is what it is!

shadco

Ban Hammer Custodian
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you youngins wanna see the difference btwn a Drill ‘Sergeant’ and a Drill ‘Instructor’, your local Marine Corps Recruiting Station has a one-way, Greyhound bus ticket with your name on it. You’ll either end up at Parris Island, or at San Diego...depends on which side of the big river you reside. And there may be exceptions to the rule nowadays as far as which Boot Camp you can go to, I have no clue. I’d suggest taking the 13-week plunge which now includes a one-week Crucible trek. Back in my day it was 12-weeks, no Crucible week which came about several years after I went the route in ‘86.

Be the best move you ever made...The Title for life is what it is!

Some of us have passed our best use by date by a smidge.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Your Twenty minutes is long been up. Time to man up and do what you say.

He was saying that I was gonna close his account in 20 minutes Steve.

But I didn't.....because he laid some answers on me.

Try to keep up dammit !!!!!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

You can dress that damn Steve up, you just can’t take his ass a damn place...me thinks it’s the damn harsh cold setting in on his ass. He just struggles to operate at zero or below. Hehe!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can dress that damn Steve up, you just can’t take his ass a damn place...me thinks it’s the damn harsh cold setting in on his ass. He just struggles to operate at zero or below. Hehe!

Steve is pretty passionate about OUR forum. I damn well admire that about him !!!!

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Doesn't make it any happier. :(

It's been a long damn winter, cabin fever is my excuse.