I told you we don't do delivery

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Marshy would defend the PMP not honoring his part of the deal returning the cylinder, he'd have an excuse or we didn't know all the facts. Its funny his whole defense of PotMetalPony was that we did t have all the facts, yet in his last hoorar thread did exactly what he accused everyone else of doing by taking a cheap shot at TM 'without knowing the facts'. Earlier in this thread I thought he deserved the benefit of doubt & maybe was having a bad week. But now I truly believe he ain't a friend of this forum, he would tip us in to his YT buddies at the drop of a hat. Not banning him has done more by letting him show his true colors and be exposed for it. If I was in a room full of people & everyone didn't like me, I'd leave happily. He likes being in a room where everyone dislikes him. I hope he buys a rusty pitted axe from BBR for $400.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
10:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So the boss has a set of four new mods for the weekend
Wonder how he's going to use us
Marshy would defend the PMP not honoring his part of the deal returning the cylinder, he'd have an excuse or we didn't know all the facts. Its funny his whole defense of PotMetalPony was that we did t have all the facts, yet in his last hoorar thread did exactly what he accused everyone else of doing by taking a cheap shot at TM 'without knowing the facts'. Earlier in this thread I thought he deserved the benefit of doubt & maybe was having a bad week. But now I truly believe he ain't a friend of this forum, he would tip us in to his YT buddies at the drop of a hat. Not banning him has done more by letting him show his true colors and be exposed for it. If I was in a room full of people & everyone didn't like me, I'd leave happily. He likes being in a room where everyone dislikes him. I hope he buys a rusty pitted axe from BBR for $400.
He's probably got that BBR special hanging on his wall.
In a case FFS

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You guys ever heard the saying
"Pull My Finger"

What about
"Pull My Pecker"

:cbiggrin:
Pull My Piggy MFERS
you supply the tweezers ?

and marshy fits right in the rearend bang gang
him and his buddies are nothing but scum (trying to be nice)