Its me again Margaret....

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
11:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Dave i have prob a dozen threads im watchin. I just need to be PATIENT but my CAD is kickin hard. I keep tellin myself this is just a phase. I made false promisises to my wife just to make a test and tune with my Partner Formula 60 Plus on the magnolia tree in the front yard;) never liked that one anyways.
Just buy another saw
It's easy

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
10:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just buy another saw
It's easy
FLMAO!! That y i am doin searches on sAws! Theres a few in the works. I just need to be PATIENT! I need saws in boxes. Rite now im buyin saws that work and i tear them down and clean them. Takes like 2 nights. Aint fun no mo! my prob is i really dont know how to build a saw. Id need directions. So if someone has a badazz husky complete in a box with directions im on it! I need to be slowed down a lil! IMG_4537.GIF

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
FLMAO!! That y i am doin searches on sAws! Theres a few in the works. I just need to be PATIENT! I need saws in boxes. Rite now im buyin saws that work and i tear them down and clean them. Takes like 2 nights. Aint fun no mo! my prob is i really dont know how to build a saw. Id need directions. So if someone has a badazz husky complete in a box with directions im on it! I need to be slowed down a lil! View attachment 128099
It's best and cost efficient to stick to a brand for me or at least or can use adapters stihl to husky etc.
That the bars and chains will interchange.
You may try to stick with popular models
With good affordable parts available for them.
I have a pile of alpina 90s era i can't get parts for.
I won't put more into a saw that i can't get out of them.
I mess with those china clone 372s
They bring what i have in them
But there's no real profit in them just fun.
We have threads here for buying parts
Or whole saw's.

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's best and cost efficient to stick to a brand for me or at least or can use adapters stihl to husky etc.
That the bars and chains will interchange.
You may try to stick with popular models
With good affordable parts available for them.
I have a pile of alpina 90s era i can't get parts for.
I won't put more into a saw that i can't get out of them.
I mess with those china clone 372s
They bring what i have in them
But there's no real profit in them just fun.
We have threads here for buying parts
Or whole saw's.
I agree with u 110%. I always go 110%! See i have a hard time gettin rid of stuff anyways
So it aint about makin money. Its about being happy. image.jpgHad this car for prob 17 yrs. its for sale Mopar boys! Lol! I wanna stick with huskys cuz everyone has Stihls. Love my Echos though!

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
3:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This thread was very helpful. :) :campeon: I was using the search here and just getting lists and lists

Cheers

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree as well Randy. Not that its gonna stop me from using OPE. Just seems inconsistent like u said. Some days notifications r instant and some days i find myself flipping through pages and beating on the forum tab trying to get it to refresh. Lol.

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree as well Randy. Not that its gonna stop me from using OPE. Just seems inconsistent like u said. Some days notifications r instant and some days i find myself flipping through pages and beating on the forum tab trying to get it to refresh. Lol.
When you log in hit the new post tab
It will give accurate info
I've found

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes ill do that too. ;)Im sure most of it is operator error on my part. Thanks

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree with u 110%. I always go 110%! See i have a hard time gettin rid of stuff anyways
So it aint about makin money. Its about being happy. View attachment 128100Had this car for prob 17 yrs. its for sale Mopar boys! Lol! I wanna stick with huskys cuz everyone has Stihls. Love my Echos though!

Al Bundy called...he wants his car back.

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
K boys im back! Got this chain from an oled feller that aint usin chainsaws no more. Did some research and that is written on the tag by me. The tag was from when he got it sharpened and then hung it on a nail in the barn. Prob along time ago. What does this go to and what size bar? And what does the 25 on the raker mean and what does the CM stand for on the tie strap? Also there is a DG on every 5th cutter HELP! @Jon1212 ur being paged......image.jpg

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I liked that song so much i changed the title
Of my thread accordingly! FLMAO!!!!

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
9:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
K boys im back! Got this chain from an oled feller that aint usin chainsaws no more. Did some research and that is written on the tag by me. The tag was from when he got it sharpened and then hung it on a nail in the barn. Prob along time ago. What does this go to and what size bar? And what does the 25 on the raker mean and what does the CM stand for on the tie strap? Also there is a DG on every 5th cutter HELP! @Jon1212 ur being paged......View attachment 129317

3/8 050 Semi chisel. DG was replaced by DP in the Oregon line. The 25 is raker height in relation to the cutter height. That's what the flat file gauge is for in a file set.
A 64dl bar is called an 18", but is actually a 17". Windsor/Sandvik made a bunch back in the day. I had a couple dozen for 3003 mount Stihls, but they were more prominent with Dolmar. They can still be found on eBay, and in saw shops with older inventory.
No idea on the CM marking. Maybe @ray benson has that info, stored in his giant brain of all things chainsaw related.

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The CM doesn't show up in the Oregon catalogs I have. But they don't have pictures of the chains or parts, only part numbers. Saw an 18" Oregon bar for Stihl 3003 mount that used 64 drive links in a 1984 Oregon booklet. Also saw an 18" bar for Alpina P55 and P65 saws. The chain looks like it has tip damage and needs to be sharpened. Maybe you could shorten the chain to a common 60 drive links and use it on a many manufacturers 16" bars?