High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Is this raker too high?

Fresch

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Speaking of tooth, teeth, do you guys know the toothbrush was invented in Fulton N.Y.? Yes it was, had it been invented somewhere else it would have been called a teethbrush! Right Marshy?
So you go to the store and see toothpaste and teethpaste which one would you buy?

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Speaking of tooth, teeth, do you guys know the toothbrush was invented in Fulton N.Y.? Yes it was, had it been invented somewhere else it would have been called a teethbrush! Right Marshy?
So you go to the store and see toothpaste and teethpaste which one would you buy?
Lol nice. You are spot on. Are you near Fulton?

Fresch

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Lol nice. You are spot on. Are you near Fulton?

Have a house on rt.69 Mexico, that I'm selling, but live in Liverpool now; my son still works at the plant.
I used to walk under the power between 1 and 2, but retired 2yrs. ago. Worked for DZ, CBI, anyone who won the bid, Beaver! LOL you know him?

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Have a house on rt.69 Mexico, that I'm selling, but live in Liverpool now; my son still works at the plant.
I used to walk under the power between 1 and 2, but retired 2yrs. ago. Worked for DZ, CBI, anyone who won the bid, Beaver! LOL you know him?
Dont know him but theres a lot of permanent employees I dont even know. Sheeze, you might be the closest forum member to me even in Liverpool. What department your son work in? Maybe I know him.