cowroy

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven't measured the tree yet, but those a 6' fence pickets in the pics, mentally using one of them for refrence and turning it sideways, that trunk is wider than 6' at the base.

I just happen to have a 52” bar and a saw to pull it [emoji6]. I’m stoked about a mini gtg [emoji41]

cowroy

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I can be there when they cut it down, then I’ve got a good camera to video with.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let’s play a game.

Estimates in, anybody care to guess?

Company my parents hired will have 2 guys in the tree and 6-8 guys on the ground. They will be chipping all limbs brush under 6”. And will sort the stuff on the ground into different piles so it’s not a hazardous jungle. They will have a bobcat there to move the rounds around and flip them up for easier noodling. Tree at the base is over 5’ across. Every bit of it will be blocked and rigged. Tentative date for the drop is end of next week.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
8:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let’s play a game.

Estimates in, anybody care to guess?

Company my parents hired will have 2 guys in the tree and 6-8 guys on the ground. They will be chipping all limbs brush under 6”. And will sort the stuff on the ground into different piles so it’s not a hazardous jungle. They will have a bobcat there to move the rounds around and flip them up for easier noodling. Tree at the base is over 5’ across. Every bit of it will be blocked and rigged. Tentative date for the drop is end of next week.
$4500?

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The crane jobs I see, they park on the street and boom over tree.
Still need a climber to go up and make the cuts.