Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Been doing good,
Sleeping well so far ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
First night went to bed about 3 am and got up at 7, Thursday about 11 pm got up at 6 and 4am last night got up about 8:30, but that was because I had alot to do around the house.

expert of nothing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
View attachment 64806 View attachment 64805@Gentleman @Jon1212 @Mastermind and whoever else had any part in this. I went by the post office today and the lady behind the counter said I had a few large packages which caught me off guard because I hadn't ordered anything. Got home to find that someone had bought the packnplay, 3 boxes of 80 count newborn diapers and 800 wipes. Our first thought was maybe Lindsey ' s coworkers had all got together and bought these gifts. To our suprise when we opened the packing slip this is what we found. Words can't express how I felt when she read it out in front of her mother and sister. I feel blessed to have you guys and I love yall ! A man couldn't ask for better friends than the ones I have made on this site. Thank yall so so much!
Awsome!!!!!

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
12:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
View attachment 68601 Big thank you to @Dolmar Junkie ! Lindsey picked up a package at the post office that contained two hand made blankets, a pair of shoes and a set of onsies from him and his wife. I can't thank yall enough for the gifts!
Good deal, I am glad they made it. My wife was panicked that she had mislabeled and lost it. I hope it's something you can use and hadn't already gotten 27 blankets! The big blanket looked like it would work up until he goes to college :) I told my wife,remember it's a newborn they could lose him under that thing,so she whipped out another that looked like the perfect size for going to town in the car seat...
Well we hope you enjoy the supplies, and don't hesitate to let us know if there is ever anything else we can do..
Matt and Shelly

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
12:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good deal, I am glad they made it. My wife was panicked that she had mislabeled and lost it. I hope it's something you can use and hadn't already gotten 27 blankets! The big blanket looked like it would work up until he goes to college :) I told my wife,remember it's a newborn they could lose him under that thing,so she whipped out another that looked like the perfect size for going to town in the car seat...
Well we hope you enjoy the supplies, and don't hesitate to let us know if there is ever anything else we can do..
Matt and Shelly

Repped

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Matt and Shelly
Brother it will be used many many times! Once again I can't thank yall enough. Tell your wife I said thank you!