Introducing Mini Cooper!

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
4:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Diapers and formula are the cheapest things you'll buy for a kid nowadays. Hollister this, Abercrombie that. IPad here, iPhone there.

I'd love to only buy diapers and formula again.
I'm glad I'm past the diapers and formula. The ballet, gymnastics,and tap classes are what's expensive.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm glad I'm past the diapers and formula. The ballet, gymnastics,and tap classes are what's expensive.
I had that for awhile. Then softball, volleyball, baseball and football camps. And college...:eek:

I'd do it all again 10 more times though. Kids are worth everything you put into them

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Iam already telling my kids to aim high Dad want to retire early lol.

PissRev

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Congratulations man!

David Young

Safety First !!!!!!
Staff member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not much to add that hasn't been said, you have a beautiful family started congratulations!

I will give a small tip you being this is your first, this is very important.

You have an opportunity to strengthen your relationship with your lady. She will be scared and exhausted and stretched thin.

Be her hero and pick up the slack no matter how tired you are. Lots of hugs and kisses on the forehead. Women want our help and expect that we should be doing stuff even though they don't ask, like we are clairvoyant.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Not much to add that hasn't been said, you have a beautiful family started congratulations!

I will give a small tip you being this is your first, this is very important.

You have an opportunity to strengthen your relationship with your lady. She will be scared and exhausted and stretched thin.

Be her hero and pick up the slack no matter how tired you are. Lots of hugs and kisses on the forehead. Women want our help and expect that we should be doing stuff even though they don't ask, like we are clairvoyant.
Thank you for the kind words, and the advice.