Inside the MS500i - Snellerized Style

blsnelling

Friend of the Riff Raff
Local time
10:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's just spooky how you guys can have a saw torn, very highly modded, and back together 3 times in the same amount of time it would take me to pull off the top cover and maybe, possibly, get the air filter off and the spark plug out...

:banana:
The second time to tear it down in as many days....it doesn't take long at all. I tore it down and had it back together with the exhaust raised in less than an hour. The first time wasn't nearly as quick!

mettee

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've done this a couple times on a larger scale so I wonder if it would work.

There is a single butterfly, throttle shaft. Remove the shaft and the blade and bore the throttle body. Not sure how much you could cut, but a little would go a long way. Obviously you turn a new blade.

Cobby08

I’m a face down ass up guy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The second time to tear it down in as many days....it doesn't take long at all. I tore it down and had it back together with the exhaust raised in less than an hour. The first time wasn't nearly as quick!
Brad, One of the big things they were talking about at the release of it was the ease of teardown. Would you say it is noteworthy? The idea was all the headaches to access injectors etc on the TS units. They say you can pull the tank in no time flat. Happy with it or think there is more?

bwalker

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Brad, what's your issue with using epoxy? Some of the best engine builders I know of use epoxy when needed. I have owned several motors with epoxy in the transfers and have had zero issues.

Last edited: