Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I asked my dealer about the 462 the other day. They didn't have a clue about it. Then they followed that up with a shocker. They said that Stihl told them there would be a replacement for the 440, called the 441, Stihl never even brought it to America. So they doubt if there really is a 462 it probably will never show up here either.

I just had to leave, I didn't know what to say.
I was at my dealer to day and made them yes made them look up the 462. One guys face lit up and the other guy instantly it probably won't make it here to America because of the epa. I reminded him its M tronic . And told him to let me know when they hear something.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stihl dealer is all I seen. I wouldn't buy a 288 unless it was for someone else.
It would be NIB!

Are you heading back there any time soon? Gonna look for a 382?

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
11:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It would be NIB!

Are you heading back there any time soon? Gonna look for a 382?
Next summer possibly. I'm not sure how we'd get them back besides put them in the conex and habe to open them to get past customs.

NZsawyer

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
4:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I heard a rumor (2nd hand)that the ms880 was going to be replaced by the ms500i last year not sure what to make of it .It did however come from a Stihl dealer only time will tell,please someone correct me if this is BS:)
I don't know much but just looking at stihl product catalog they have a ts500i cutoff saw which is 72.2cc so it seems possible that the ms500i would share the same engine. Also my stihl dealer didn't know about the 462 but said the ms500 is coming to replace the 461/441. Lots to be excited about with 462 or 500i though!

redoakneck

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Dammit Pete. You know we can't be renting out the farm animals.

Well.......except the bull. I'd rent that mfer out.

We might be able to do "something" with the bull!!!

Ever seen an electo-ejaculator?? No joke my friend, turn that bad boy up and the bull gets a confused look of pain and pleasure, then donates his seeds

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We might be able to do "something" with the bull!!!

Ever seen an electo-ejaculator?? No joke my friend, turn that bad boy up and the bull gets a confused look of pain and pleasure, then donates his seeds

Never seen one.........don't really want to either. lol

Might be tempted.........err ah never mind.

Dear Lord this threads gone to CHit!

So Randy, what day is said saw supposed to show up? I just want to be in front of the monitor for the unveiling.

I'm not sure brother. I'll be posting a thread......