USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
4:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s all about putting folks together, who are looking for a service. Especially the newer folks who may not have been here long...and want something done. We older folks know...who specializes in certain mfg saws, etc. I think this whole thing is a great idea...

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
...and if builders/porters wanna chime in with ‘I’m available for bookings and work’, ‘I’m back-logged, it’ll be a little while’, otherwise...who cares. Some fine builders who’ve come on scene lately who know what the hell they're doing...Steve, Kevin, as well as others. Spread the damn wealth, what I say. Let the chips fall...if a damn saw explodes, no doubt in my mind they like old school porters/builders here, would cover every single bit of it...and wouldn’t have a single bit of grief having to make it right.

They’re some stand up men in here...they’ll build you the saw you’re looking for!

Homemade

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The member review like eBay and so on do is similar the way VRBO does for member profiles. Renters and tenants can leave profile points and comments on each other. I think it might help clear up some arm chair experts and the actual experts.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The member review like eBay and so on do is similar the way VRBO does for member profiles. Renters and tenants can leave profile points and comments on each other. I think it might help clear up some arm chair experts and the actual experts.
I like that idea, always have...but the question is, can the current software here support such, without a helluva expense to the site owner? And how to have excanuck keeping up with things if they have any bugs, fixes. No doubt it would take a learning curve to handle, if things software arise. I’m all about technology to help folks out...I live it day in and day out with C-17 GlobeMaster III’S.

...but that’s a horse of another color btwn what I do, and a possible software change here.

K Mueller

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven't.

Anyone?

Fred Miranda is big photography site with a buy and sell section that has a really good feedback system. I’m not that tech savvy but could try to help out if I can. If they need my login they can have it to check it out if that helps too.

Here’s a For sale item. Their profile is to the left and they have 7 “great” reviews.
DB7AE4CE-753E-421D-8D09-22E402F56ED2.jpeg

I can click on that feed back icon and it takes me to their transactions/review page...
464FB63C-1A5C-4BE2-A188-61DEC3962A6C.jpeg

Here’s the list of their reviews. Just a quick note and then there is a hyperlink to the original for sale ad.
EAE1F367-A5DC-4BF1-B28D-F096C77507CE.png

I’m sure there are other sites that are similar. I’ve always found this one to be easy and straightforward.
If it is something people like and something we can do, I’ll help where I can.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fred Miranda is big photography site with a buy and sell section that has a really good feedback system. I’m not that tech savvy but could try to help out if I can. If they need my login they can have it to check it out if that helps too.

Here’s a For sale item. Their profile is to the left and they have 7 “great” reviews.
View attachment 175722

I can click on that feed back icon and it takes me to their transactions/review page...
View attachment 175723

Here’s the list of their reviews. Just a quick note and then there is a hyperlink to the original for sale ad.
View attachment 175724

I’m sure there are other sites that are similar. I’ve always found this one to be easy and straightforward.
If it is something people like and something we can do, I’ll help where I can.

Oh @Gentleman

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get some cool bumper stickers made up
For the forum.
funny-bumper-stickers-feat-1-620x400.jpg

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
9:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some great suggestions coming up here
how about if a sale goes wrong on either side then that deserves a big repped
And who ever didn’t fulfil there end of the bargain then they should have some form of a black mark that’ll refrain from buying and selling for a while

Disappointed no mention of farm animals