In spirit of the upcoming holidays, I wrapped up a 462

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@AlfA01 you must be tied into the dealers around your neighborhood. You seem to be getting very good deals and parts that others are unable to get. Care to explain how or why you get the hookup like you do? These didnt "fall off a truck" did they?

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
5:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
5:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
@AlfA01 you must be tied into the dealers around your neighborhood. You seem to be getting very good deals and parts that others are unable to get. Care to explain how or why you get the hookup like you do? These didnt "fall off a truck" did they?
He works for Stihl Greece:risas3:

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
12:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sure, I'm an 'open source' kind of guy. First, I work with multiple dealers. There are four within 25 minutes of my house. One dealer in particular gives me a mechanic's discount, so I save 10% on parts.

It has come to my attention that both Husky and Stihl have Greece in an eastern supply chain, so access to available parts is often dependent on that factor.