I ran some 16:1

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think they use sea foam to "fog" outboards for long term storage .I think I might have used it on a stiff Mac 700 a guy retrieved from a garbage transfer site and gave me .It seems to run okay so it must have worked

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tell the truth Al I will be 70 in April need to live til 120 just to finish what projects I have now and they just add to the list everyday.
Shep
It isn't that bad,I'm already there by a few months .I might be as as good ,once as I ever was .Let me put it this way things do get done but perhaps without the frequency or intensity as they once were .

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
FWIW I think the mix ratio on those old Mall model 7's was 10 to 1.You could do double duty .Cut wood and fog for mosquitoes at the same time .
You hear all these BS stories of too heavy a mix can cause lean runs .I saw in person Cliff H set a worlds record over cants at the Paul Bunyon show with a souped up 3120 that smoked like an old steam engine .The saw didn't blow up .I have no idea what kind of a rocket fuel cocktail he was feeding it with .Most likely methanol/nitro .maybe castor or Klotz
Lots of smoke good to repel Wasps and Hornets!