I need a square ground chain

NeSurcaster

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have some square ground chains that I've filed a few times trying to learn how to do it. I messed 2 chains up that I would like to have grinded for a fresh start and also to try a fresh square ground grind. Is there any sponsors here that do that or members that would be interested in doing it? I'm not in a rush but could send paypal/chains in next day or 2. Thanks for any help, always heard about the "fresh square grind" being special. Stock square ground was good but I here a few grinds really wakes em up.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have some square ground chains that I've filed a few times trying to learn how to do it. I messed 2 chains up that I would like to have grinded for a fresh start and also to try a fresh square ground grind. Is there any sponsors here that do that or members that would be interested in doing it? I'm not in a rush but could send paypal/chains in next day or 2. Thanks for any help, always heard about the "fresh square grind" being special. Stock square ground was good but I here a few grinds really wakes em up.
I'll help ya out. Pm me for my address

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How you been Brian? Where the heck have you been? Good to see you post.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll listen, your into Mopar's, right?

You see the new GT 500 announced yesterday? Scary fast, but the dang computers have to control everything, they can't even offer it with a stick! It disappoints me that the driver has been taken out of the equation. Used to be, you had to know how to drive or you weren't beating anyone!

Hey, I've been learning porting doing Asian 440 Big Bores and Hybrids! Some of them run pretty good!

Last edited:

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
11:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll listen, your into Mopar's, right?

You see the new GT 500 announced yesterday? Scary fast, but the dang computers have to control everything, they can't even offer it with a stick! It disappoints me that the drive has been taken out of the equation. Used to be, you had to know how to drive or you weren't beating anyone!

Hey, I've been learning porting doing Asian 440 Big Bores and Hybrids! Some of them run pretty good!

Check out the new Bullit Mustang coming out.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Check out the new Bullit Mustang coming out.

Yea, I think that was a 2019 release, and was more traditional. However, I'd likely pick a GT 350 Mustang over it. Just better performance across the board.

The trouble is, none of the cars that will beat mine are geared to putting Blizzack tires on in the winter and still driving it, like I do. (I just switch wheels + tires, no pressure sensors in 2006).

Think I'll stick with what I got, it is set up pretty well. No IRS, but that helps with straight line, and my Steeda Suspension makes me good on the twisties.

Plus, since I replaced the rotating assembly with steel crank + rods, and forged piston, even with the SC my motor is solid, and with approx. 550 Hp, you would need those stupid computers to drive more with street tires.