I may have offended Bedford on AS

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
January of this year. I bumped that PM we had with Bruce.

Bedfugg T went after Farmertec, as well.

I hope he invents an RPM app....that'll be a very entertaining "slap fight". Two goobers taking swings at each other with purses full of dildoes.
:flamethrower2:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
4:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Believe it or not, I get the same reaction from folks, regularly.
Truthyness is frowned apon in some social circles these days.

I hope he invents an RPM app....that'll be a very entertaining "slap fight". Two goobers taking swings at each other with purses full of dildoes.
I love rpm apps!

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For the record.... I didn't know Bed T had a website. makes me cringe. He has copied my content and Walt's video format. Its that simple. Though i've never claimed to know what I'm doing, he really doesn't seem to get it. Yet he professes on his site that he's passing down factory knowledge. I dunno.

I also think that he was really hoping for some type of a cut from Huztl after he started being all gung ho for them. ..but I doubt that panned out.

-Mattyo

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

This made me LOL. That's as good as the barrel full of tits comment some time ago on AS. I just can't recall who wrote it though... good times.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
2:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For the record.... I didn't know Bed T had a website. makes me cringe. He has copied my content and Walt's video format. Its that simple. Though i've never claimed to know what I'm doing, he really doesn't seem to get it. Yet he professes on his site that he's passing down factory knowledge. I dunno.

I also think that he was really hoping for some type of a cut from Huztl after he started being all gung ho for them. ..but I doubt that panned out.

-Mattyo
What's his website?

stihl saws

You can always justify another saw.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

-Mattyo
My exact feelings. I do like that he is ambitious enough to try and fix a company in China. Maybe he'll get them straightened out, one email at a time.
If it works, maybe he can email North Korea to give up the nukes.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know this is a old thread but I'm sooper glad I moved over to the OPE forum you guys are great lots of knowledge we all can share and I like the fact that everyone her isn't ready for a punching mach every time they have a better idea it's about being there for one another I thought it was that way at first on AM sight but Noooo man I was getting way to stressed out on there for stooped stuff like am and oem who cares what a man or woman uses in their own saw's like me I don't make a lot of money so there are times when I'm forced to use am parts and some of the people that I do work for the same it's just how it is but some of the people on the Arborist site they think your commiting a crime for buying am parts. But anyways you guy are great but to share knowledge with. There are times when I do pop over to am site to help or share knowledge but even that back fires some times. :beer-toast1:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
4:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

QTLA.

Golddredger

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I know this is a old thread but I'm sooper glad I moved over to the OPE forum you guys are great lots of knowledge we all can share and I like the fact that everyone her isn't ready for a punching mach every time they have a better idea it's about being there for one another I thought it was that way at first on AM sight but Noooo man I was getting way to stressed out on there for stooped stuff like am and oem who cares what a man or woman uses in their own saw's like me I don't make a lot of money so there are times when I'm forced to use am parts and some of the people that I do work for the same it's just how it is but some of the people on the Arborist site they think your commiting a crime for buying am parts. But anyways you guy are great but to share knowledge with. There are times when I do pop over to am site to help or share knowledge but even that back fires some times. :beer-toast1:
Hey MG nice to see you! Noticed you vanished from the thread of hell at aborrist. Pm me when you get a chance.