High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

I have to show this find today.

Junior Samples

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I have been after this clock for many a year. And to get these I think I have to replace my old friends battery in his pacemaker cause his seven years are about up. But I can do it. These come from Thompson & Marrow Hardware store in a small little town in Ky. Open in 1948 till 1986. DSCF2314.JPG DSCF2315.JPG DSCF2316.JPG DSCF2317.JPG DSCF2319.JPG

Junior Samples

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Nice score. Craftspoulans had the awesomest colors back in the day, I suppose so you could color coordinate with your new Kenmore appliances. When you do the pacemaker job, advance his timing a few degrees. He'll feel like a new man!
He said they do that with a computer these days. But yea I have another Craftsman 2.1 red and I was wondering why they switch colors. Thanks.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really dont know why Sears used so many colors back in the day, thats just the best idea I could come up with. They made the same saw with an awesome iridescent blue color as well.

Best way to showcase a new product was a color change. Even if the only new part about it was the color.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He said they do that with a computer these days. But yea I have another Craftsman 2.1 red and I was wondering why they switch colors. Thanks.

I know a guy that has to have his pacemaker adjusted remotely. They call him and he sets down them WHAM! and they are done. Kind of cool and creepy lol

Junior Samples

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That Craftsman 2.1 is a early model of a Poulan s-25 .If you don't straight gas it it could likely run forever .
Thanks. I may just use it as a wall hanger for while. I cherish these old saws until one falls down then I may get it out. I have the Echo about the same size which may get more run time.