I have a new ex friend...not by choice

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
9:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My thought exactly. He's raging, no telling what he's capable of trying.
Keep an eye out for this guy.

Tammy needs a carry permit asap.

You know the deal.
Yep. As of last night, our gate stays closed and locked. If he decides to come to the house, it's a 3/4 mile walk. He also has 2 miles on a private road back to our driveway. It's a dead end rd and our driveway is the second to last one. We have a lot of friends who he has to drive past to get to us. They've been alerted. If he does something, I don't think it'll be here.
I'm more concerned about his wife. All I did was set him down and explain how things are. She's ruining his life, at least in his mind.
Unfortunately she doesn't believe in gun ownership.
My wife and I both carry.
My wife is changing her carry gun from a KelTec P3AT in .380 to a Glock 26 in 9mm.
My wife can get Tammy to and from her car at work but after that she's on her own.
I certainly hope all of this is unnecessary.

srb08

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Were any charges file against him?
I don't know. My wife hasn't talked to her since she left our house yesterday to meet the deputy. In not sure if what he did was illegal. Destroying her stuff might be but I don't think it's illegal to bust up your house.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't know. My wife hasn't talked to her since she left our house yesterday to meet the deputy. In not sure if what he did was illegal. Destroying her stuff might be but I don't think it's illegal to bust up your house.

The pictures of busted stuff will prove useful on a restraining order.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

If they bought that house since they have been married, it's considered marital property. So 50% of that house is hers.

By him busting up, causing damage to the house, it can be considered destruction of marital property, depending how MO interprets US laws, it could be a crime what he did to the house.

Generally it's illegal to ruin, destroy, cause damage, to any (including the house) property of the spouse, unless he had her consent to do so.

If Tammy, the sheriff or district attorney wants to pursue the damage he did to the house, then can, if MO interprets US laws the same as some states.

It's still considered marital property, even if the house was bought during the course of the marriage, but only his name is on the the title, regardless of how that property is titled. If it was bought while they were married, it's marital property.

If he bought the house before they were married, but he added her name to the deed, it's marital property.

Him destroying her stuff, things she had before they were married, the things you said were of sentimental value, that's a crime for sure.

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He showed up bit earlier.
Pulled the saw out of the trunk of his car and asked how long it would take to sharpen the blade. He had other things to take care of and this was inconveniencing him. "No problem, I'm done."
I calmly explained that he is unappreciative, inconsiderate and really not worth knowing.
I told him that I was done with him and wasn't going to help him with anything.
Things were going well, me talking and him standing like a deer in the headlights, until he regrouped, walked toward me, told me I couldn't talk to him like that and called me a b1tch.
I didn't hit him but I put him on the ground with my hand on his throat and 240lbs straddling his chest.
We had the remainder of our conversation with him on his back and me holding him there.
My wife walked outside during our conversation, asked me if I wanted a beer when I was done and walked back in the house, acting like what she was witnessing was a normal every day occurance. She was great!
He now understands that if he ever speaks to my wife in a raised voice, I'll make sure he doesn't speak again for a long time.
As he was leaving, he acted like his feelings were hurt and he said he was sorry that we couldn't be friends any longer. I almost felt sorry for him.
I wonder if the guy is truly just an Ahole, or if there's something going on in his head and he's wired wrong. From how he was acting when he showed up, to how he acted when he was leaving, it was like I was talking to two entirely different people.
My wife is off tomorrow, so if Tammy doesn't call the house, it'll be Monday before the girls talk. I'm interested to hear what he tells her.

Only thing I would add to this is, you should have called the coppers even when it was all over. Usually the first person to call 911 gets treated as the victim. He could have gone home and called the cops, claiming you choked him for no reason and he has the bruises to prove it. Instant night in the pokie for you and an uphill battle trying to prove your case. I worked in criminal records for 7 years.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Only thing I would add to this is, you should have called the coppers even when it was all over. Usually the first person to call 911 gets treated as the victim. He could have gone home and called the cops, claiming you choked him for no reason and he has the bruises to prove it. Instant night in the pokie for you and an uphill battle trying to prove your case. I worked in criminal records for 7 years.
Good call. And I would add to be careful what you say on here...it is a public form. A motivated attorney could twist things and claim that you possibly baited him into a conflict...he is going to have is hand full with other issues but you can’t be too careful!! And it may be a good idea to contact some legal counsel, you don’t know what this guy could do...he could make wild claims...you might or might not want to still call a cop to document your side First especially given what he has done to the house!

srb08

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good call. And I would add to be careful what you say on here...it is a public form. A motivated attorney could twist things and claim that you possibly baited him into a conflict...he is going to have is hand full with other issues but you can’t be too careful!! And it may be a good idea to contact some legal counsel, you don’t know what this guy could do...he could make wild claims...you might or might not want to still call a cop to document your side First especially given what he has done to the house!
Good input guys.
I'll be a bit more judicious going forward.
My wife did witness our entire conversation.

KiwiBro (deleted)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Let's keep this thread alive with suspicions, assumptions, and conspiracy theories. At least until told otherwise.

How long has Tammy been at your wife's work? How long have they been friends? If only recently, then perhaps Tammy is a very good actor and her and hubby found a good couple to hit with their scheme of getting the hubby of the good couple to cause physical harm and then suing the pants off them. These two might be one of those recidivist, serial scumbucket duos that roll around the country lining up the next unsuspecting victims of their scam.

#rateMyTheory - out of 10 points for creativity and cunning, how'd I do? Think you can do better? Let's hear/read it.

Last edited:

srb08

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everything good out there ? This thread took off like Satan was chasing , now nuthins.
You need bail money ?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Things have been quiet since the fireworks over the weekend.
Tammy talked to an attorney and is filing for divorce.
No one has heard from the idiot.
Kinda makes you wonder if this is the calm before the storm?