I got a free saw in the mail this week

Termitebuffet

Home of the corn can muffler .....
Local time
6:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just pray that the recoil spring doesn't need grease, and the fuel filter hasn't fallen off.......otherwise it'll be at least seven pages before Ross says, "thanks", to the giver.
4ab68b111ccaf65065f19747c7f59781.jpg

Sawhawgz, ruining the internet since 2012...

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
6:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've gotta be honest. I'm sure how grandpa will respond to this saw. Seeing that it's obviously been used and has serious signs of use on it.

I fuled it up and it took several pulls to get it started. I ran 3 tanks of fuel through it to hopefully clean it up. I decided to see how she idled and it stalled after about 10 minute's.
It took two pulls to get it started again.

I am worried that grandpa will bother me at work and want me to start this for him...

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've gotta be honest. I'm sure how grandpa will respond to this saw. Seeing that it's obviously been used and has serious signs of use on it.

I fuled it up and it took several pulls to get it started. I ran 3 tanks of fuel through it to hopefully clean it up. I decided to see how she idled and it stalled after about 10 minute's.

I am worried that grandpa will bother me at work and want me to start this for him...
Sounds like you need to run Red Armor. Duh

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Should we start a Go Fund Me to collect money to buy a new MS241? It really is the proper saw for GPa...