Hybrid Time

Basher

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I suppose slackers were decent bearings (European) back in the day. China is another way to spell sh1t in my book...I'm kind of a snob though n stuff

When they were made in Germany and I have installed a good many in different applications without a failure. They even sent Techs from slacker to the shipyard where they showed us how to test bearings including how to prepare them, hold them and even how to feel what was going on inside the bearing shells, inner and outer races etc. They wanted us to picture in our minds what was actually happening when a bearing was spun to tune us in to finding even tiny faults with bearings, theirs and any other manufacturers ones as well. We were using bearings from the tiny kind on up to those weighing in the hundreds of lbs, the smaller bearings seen the highest RPM while the biggest bearings usually seen lower RPM applications but carried heavier load applications.

Last edited:

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
4:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
272 piston and a Husqvarna decomp valve, are you sure that Stihl can handle all of the extra awesome?
That piston is actually Italian, not Swedish, and the valve was picked cause it leaks more than the German ones.

Attention to detail is important to me.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol.
I used to catch eels by the hundreds. I gave them to my wife's old Italian Aunt. She grabbed them, nailed them to wood and skinned them alive. Cooked them in fry pan and ate them while still squirming back and forth. Couldn't give me enough hugs and kisses. LOL