High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Huztl MS440 oil pump possible leak

msmmce1

Active OPE Member
Local time
3:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
My Huztl MS440 seems to be drenching the area around the oil pump with oil, soaking the clutch and running out from behind the clutch after running. The output tube seems to be seated however the face of the pump inlet doesn't seem to seat all the way down on the pick up tube. Appears to be coming from the drive gear area of the pump, is it normal for oil to leak there? It does oil the bar fine and when running without the bar I can see it pumping.
thanks!

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My Huztl MS440 seems to be drenching the area around the oil pump with oil, soaking the clutch and running out from behind the clutch after running. The output tube seems to be seated however the face of the pump inlet doesn't seem to seat all the way down on the pick up tube. Appears to be coming from the drive gear area of the pump, is it normal for oil to leak there? It does oil the bar fine and when running without the bar I can see it pumping.
thanks!
Its not such a good thing when a pump is leaking I would verify where the leak is and fix it or replace the pump .