High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Huztl MS440 air filter

msmmce1

Active OPE Member
Local time
8:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The air filter that came with my kit doesn't seem to fit with the cover that came with it. The outline in the cover is smaller than the filter which doesn't allow it to seat into the cover. Anyone experience this? Do I need to modify the cover?

Thanks

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Fit + Finish on the Asian saws often sucks, but I've been able to get them to work. Placement of the filter initially is critical, and installing the cover w/o the filter moving, and w/o getting hung up on other parts is important. Other than that, I've not had problems with them, and I've built 6 of them.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The air filter that came with my kit doesn't seem to fit with the cover that came with it. The outline in the cover is smaller than the filter which doesn't allow it to seat into the cover. Anyone experience this? Do I need to modify the cover?

Thanks
Yes had same problem with the 660s they make two different filter cover's and unfortunately you don't know what one you're going to get .

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's what it seems like to me I think that's what I'm going to do. Thanks!
I will post pictures of the difference of both filter cover's and the difference of there filters to I just remembered that they made a larger filter to witch only works with the other cover. It's annoying for sure.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok here is one cover off one of my 660sIMG_20190316_155013.jpg this one will allow you to use the odd ball filter.