High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

HUSQVARNA HUSQVARNA THREAD

forestfarmer

OPE Member
Local time
5:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Cool didnt know what the c referred to near the kolben what do the other markings refer to hieroglyphics?

PogoInTheWoods

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guy brought me 5 saws to get straightened out for him the other day, all in pretty rough shape. Figured I'd tackle the cleanest one first. LOL Looked to be a fairly low use 435 x-torq. Has what I understand is a typical recoil issue but can still be pulled over ok if ya can get one of those stupid plastic fins to grab a pawl.

Jump forward two hours -- can't get the thing to even pop. Pulled and cleaned carb. Fuel system all seems cool. No cracked lines, clean fuel filter, purge bulb ok with hoses hooked up correctly. 130# of compression, spark you could weld with, flywheel key intact, new plug..., won't even pop on prime straight into the cylinder through the plug hole.

Any chance these things are known for weird coil issues? Only thing I can think of at this point is a severe timing offset.

TIA for any help or enlightenment!

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It sure sounds like spark at the wrong time.
Let us know what you find out.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

M2theB

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
image.jpg Can anyone help me out with a 338xpt?
I've got one that I'm sure has an air leak but not sure where so I decided to hit what I thought were going to be the easy firsts; fuel line and primer lines. I've never worked on this saw except to put an air filter on it and fit a deflector on the muffler.
What I think I've discovered is that in order to change those lines, I have to pull the whole casting from the case which at some point looks like divorcing the boot from the intake and maybe removing the flywheel, which are the two steps I have left to separate the two.
Right now there's jigsaw puzzle on the bench and I have a couple options, one of which is to reach out to you.

how57

It’s a city! Not a smoke!
Local time
2:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey guys. Could somebody please tell me what the proper coil gap is on a Husqvarna 372 x torq mutherfucker! Sorry I’m can’t find it anywhere.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
4:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks buddy. Was just curious if the x torq was different. I’m about ready to take this saw and run it over with my pickup several times.

I've always heard .020 as the standard for every saw.

Now I've heard of a few builder dudes playing with the gap on a racer saw.

Last edited: