High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Husqvarna fuel and oil jugs

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
10:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I just wish epa would leave our fuel caps and tanks alone IMHO. Boy was that fun on the boat last summer till I figured out it was the new non vented epa cap that came with the 6gal tank. Them MF'ers.

I found a fix and new vented cap.

2 stroke guys was having tanks blow up and push fuel out of motor. My 4 stroke would lock up sort of. Made for a pita to start when hot out on lake.

They want you to buy this and put inline to stop the push of fuel. http://www.attwoodmarine.com/prevent-engine-flooding-with-fuel-demand-valve

But I do not like my tank blowing up like it did. So easy fix vented cap that fit. ;) http://www.moellermarine.com/moelle...nually-vented-fuel-cap-tempo-style-621501-10/

Guess they are doing it to the mowers etc now too. Had a thread on it last year. = B-tards

Lsf

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The new husky combi works well, my friend has used it.

Mine
kombi.jpg

Cobby08

I’m a face down ass up guy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought mine off amazon for 40$. Put the standard screw cap on the oil side to pour it out Randy... unless you feel like waiting a half hour for the oil to come out in the winter with the autostop cap lol. Has held up ok for me so far, had it for a couple months.
Buddy got one and had same results. The gas autostop thing started acting up after about a year.

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Buddy got one and had same results. The gas autostop thing started acting up after about a year.

When mine starts sticking. Going to try the 5min fix a guy showed on CRG Feb 2018.

Remove spring then normal spout. Wont know till mine goes bad.

hcap.jpg hcap2.jpg

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If it acts up I’ll put the normal screw cap on, don’t really care for no spill or auto stop spouts anyway.

bowtechmadman

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm scared to try one...I know dang well I'll end up putting fuel in the oil/oil in fuel etc...when filling the can, let alone trying to get fuel and oil in the right spots in the darn saw. With separate cans I discovered that saws don't run well on bar oil...

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm scared to try one...I know dang well I'll end up putting fuel in the oil/oil in fuel etc...when filling the can, let alone trying to get fuel and oil in the right spots in the darn saw. With separate cans I discovered that saws don't run well on bar oil...
I had the exact same thought when I tried mine out yesterday. I was thinking it would be real easy to put bar oil in the fuel tank. I think I have some red tape, I may wrap that around the fuel spout before I screw up.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

00wyk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had the old version Dave Keith gifted me a few years back. I freakin' loved it. Filled my tank in seconds and never spilled an ounce. Lasted 6 months nearly before it was robbed. :(
It flowed rapeseed oil rather well out the oil part.

oldbitz

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought one last year at an ag show as they are normally around $75aud. Being a typical old school bloke didn't read any instructions, first fuel of the day was fine but I sure learnt not to leave it in the sun come the second tank... I had forgotten how badly mix stings when it gets in your eyes. Like most of you I really like the tool carrier on it also the pocket for spare chain.

Skiptooth Fred

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve been using the husky Combi can for about five years, i have two and my brother has one(his played up after three or four uses) They are great ‘when’ they work! I loved mine when I first got them. But word of caution, release pressure in fuel side before filling saw or you may experience a pressure explosion of fuel back out past the nozzle between the tank towards your hands arms and face. And place your finger against the back of the return section and push down on it when you are about to remove the spout, ensuring sealing against the outer o’ring, they are bugga’s of things for not returning to the close position. I don’t use the oil non spill, as its next to useless with 220 bar oil when hot let alone cold(150 grade oil is far to thin for the 592, it’s damn hard on bars running 150) Beware also if using the straight pour for the oil side(which I prefer) as while you pour the oil in, the petrol non-spill nozzle can leak and dribble petrol back out from the inner nozzle, I don’t know why but the two of mine are now doing this, now this makes me hate them. I love the containers when they work properly but have had two replacement petrol nozzles and more on the way, they can be a pain in the butt. But have to use such a style container for work-safe practices. Also don’t do up the straight pour caps to tight as the cap can and does split. Husky needs to readdress and redeveloped these pour spouts end of story. They are not cheap in AU and when they fail they fail with a mess, normally all over your hands.

Last edited: