Husqvarna Blower starting to wobble!

benvk

OPE Member
Local time
1:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hey All,

I have a Husqvarna Petrol Blower (Model 125B) and just this week I have been feeling it wobble/shake/vibrate more than usual, at full throttle, and I have noticed the Air Filter box and Choke mount is very easily moved by hand, its easier to show you what I mean, so I have uploaded a vid (also attached):
https://photos.app.goo.gl/TRNnx21e4hf2iusY6

Any ideas if this is a simple fix? Or should I take it into the shop to be looked at?

I was about to remove the side of the blower to see if something simple had come loose under the pull starter, but the pull start has the 'star' screws, so I am hesitant to take those out as they are normally a warning that what is underneath is difficult to put back together!

Anyone seen this before and got an idea of how to fix?

Attachments

• IMG_2413.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 7

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Check av mounts 'if' it has them. It could be a bearing starting to go as well.

TeaKay

I'm here now !!!
Local time
11:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pretty common. I usually rebuild the intake parts while it's all apart and tighten the rest of the screws as well throughout the entire unit. Chances are it's time for it anyway.

TeaKay

I'm here now !!!
Local time
11:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't worry about disassembly. Pull the starter then pull the whole handle assembly/housing off as well, it's only 4 screws each. Then pull out the carb/intake and start replacing. Throttle trigger and rod just pop out so you can disconnect it from the carb, super easy. Don't pinch the stop switch when you slap it back together. I usually take the 2 screws out of the fuel tank as well so everything just falls out and is easy to work with then pop it back in as a unit.