Trader history (0)

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was reading recent reviews. Of course people are much more likely to make a bad review than a good one, so there's probably plenty of good ones out there, and maybe people were getting new old stock saws.

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
9:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Tim what carb you have? I have a 2013 that's getting a new P&C and short block tomorrow with a el46, wondering if you have had good luck with that carb model?

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mine is a 2012 and beat to shít, updated to el48, still runs great. I have a new short block for it, always hated that leaky 5 screw case.
Haven't had a leak yet, and I got it HOT in the front running it across the face of that oak log making noodles blocking it up. Exhaust reflected right back into it. The bar oil was like hot maple syrup. Real runny.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haven't had a leak yet, and I got it HOT in the front running it across the face of that oak log making noodles blocking it up. Exhaust reflected right back into it. The bar oil was like hot maple syrup. Real runny.
Probably a some do, some don't kinda thing. Either way they're powerful little chits.