TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
1:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought this 576xp recently (from a member), and while it's an awesome saw I just have too many right now and wouldn't mind a little extra baby money. I didn't get paid what I was supposed to from some clients, such is life.

Saw has very very little use. The previous owner ran maybe 2 tanks thru it and I ran 3 thru it. It starts, runs, idles and oils perfectly. Had right around 150 psi on the gauge. It is literally in mint condition minus some dust and what not. This is an AutoTune model!

$700 plus the ride!

20170808_184153.jpg

Last edited:

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For anyone who doesn't know, these are very smooth runners, the smoothest saw I've ever ran. If you have problems with the vibrations of some of the older saws, and even a few of the newer ones, you can run these for hrs without the vibrations bothering you.
GLWS,
Brett

Last edited:

Warped5

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For anyone who doesn't know, these are very smooth runners, the smother saw I've ever ran. If you have problems with the vibrations of some of the older saws, and even a few of the newer ones, you can run these for hrs without the vibrations bothering you.
GLWS,
Brett

+1!!

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I prefer a little old school Jap inline 4 for smoothness/speed personally.
I also appreciate the Japs, Italians and even Eric Buells stuff,
But I should stick to my not so smooth American Vtwin, otherwise I end up going into the the corner way to hot and way to deep...
PS, I also love Husqvarnas , GLWS
PSS, I still end up going into the corners to hot even on my Vtwins....:rolleyes: :cop1:

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah, I remember when I was young enough to ride "one o dem " bikes...now my back cringes when I look at one....fuggettabout ridin it.

Stay young...
Never to old for a big comfortable squishy seat HD, probably won't be long till I swear off the rigid frames in lieu of the aforementioned squishy seat..

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I also appreciate the Japs, Italians and even Eric Buells stuff,
But I should stick to my not so smooth American Vtwin, otherwise I end up going into the the corner way to hot and way to deep...
PS, I also love Husqvarnas , GLWS
PSS, I still end up going into the corners to hot even on my Vtwins....:rolleyes: :cop1:
I've got those pictures too, but...
I like fast, and I like power, but then you have the human error part :eek:.
My wife has slowed me down a lot over the years, and I surely needed it, we balance one another out very well.
She asked me to quite riding quite a few yrs ago and I did for the most part, but I've built 5 or 6 bikes since then.
I have more in the basement, but won't do another until I get a barn built, so I've said.
Saws are good for me as I can let them turn some real rpms and not get in trouble, and many times I end up making money instead of it costing me money :).
Yeah, I remember when I was young enough to ride "one o dem " bikes...now my back cringes when I look at one....fuggettabout ridin it.

Stay young...
So does mine, then I turn the throttle and it goes away:b1:.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I've got those pictures too, but...
I like fast, and I like power, but then you have the human error part :eek:.
My wife has slowed me down a lot over the years, and I surely needed it, we balance one another out very well.
She asked me to quite riding quite a few yrs ago and I did for the most part, but I've built 5 or 6 bikes since then.
I have more in the basement, but won't do another until I get a barn built, so I've said.
Saws are good for me as I can let them turn some real rpms and not get in trouble, and many times I end up making money instead of it costing me money :).

So does mine, then I turn the throttle and it goes away:b1:.
My wife also thinks that I am to old to be having so much fun, probably the most influential factor in my more mature throttle hand is simply the fact that I don't want to pay another helicopter ride bill from one hospital to a fancier trauma center ( $24,700 talked down to $12,sumthin just for the ride) different flavor bike though(KX450), but just as painful when your bones stick out of your skin...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yes, Brett. It is impossibly smooth, it reminds me of a Japanese four cylinder motorcycle.
A bit of advice, never start talking about motorcycles, Hot Rods, Chicks or anything else to distract us from your saw sale post.
You might as well erase this and start over, at least you brought it up.
Either way sorry for the massive derailment....:(:(:oops:

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I actually think it's wonderful that you guys are talking about your passions, regardless of them being something other than saws. If folk are interested in the saw they will see the ad, which you guys are kindly keeping on the top with your conversation :)

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And while I would like to sell it, I'm having second thoughts as I actually got the pay day I was expecting plus some!
I love the 576 saws. I had a mint one and a tree service came looking for one... talked me out of it. Still wonder if I should have sold it when it comes in for maintenance.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I love all kinds of saws, and own all kinds. I really like the husky auto tune saws because I get the most production before I have to service them. I love the way a stihl runs, but the next Gen saws from them need to figure filtration out.