High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Husqvarna 550xp pop up

Local time
4:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Walkin papers ?
Huh.... we got him a new "foredom" and he's a site mod and a full time builder now... so you better watch that "liberal progressive bs all you 'Marine' type guys always profess....over on the Politics site... :) ...

yes...

I'm kidding... :)

I’m offended!!!!

Reported!

Oh, wait. I wasn’t issued feels. Belay my last; carry on.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Walkin papers ?
Huh.... we got him a new "foredom" and he's a site mod and a full time builder now... so you better watch that "liberal progressive bs all you 'Marine' type guys always profess....over on the Politics site... :) ...

yes...

I'm kidding... :)
Lmao...we used to give ‘em hell over there...ride them boys like pack mules!

WoodsliverDan

Mechanical Beaver Builder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Anyways, had a chance today before work to head to the dealer to pick up parts I had ordered. Then I had a chance to stop by @Red97 house to bs for 30 mins or so before I had to skate to work. Great guy will some nice saws! We plan to meet up later this week to run a 365/372 he had ported and he can take my 7900 for a spin.. nothing new on the 550xp build, just been too busy.

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyways, had a chance today before work to head to the dealer to pick up parts I had ordered. Then I had a chance to stop by @Red97 house to bs for 30 mins or so before I had to skate to work. Great guy will some nice saws! We plan to meet up later this week to run a 365/372 he had ported and he can take my 7900 for a spin.. nothing new on the 550xp build, just been too busy.

did he let you put your fingers in one of his custom jugs by chance?