Husqvarna 550 stalls after a few cuts.

afleetcommand

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Of course the instinct is tank vent...but I changed everything from the primer bulb to the tank and tank vent. Fires....idles....makes a few cuts. Just stops dead. THEN fires like nothing is wrong. Also has the latest firm ware. New bearings and seals. Has been vac tested....no leaks from the bottom end. Even tried the brake cleaner test! Nothing.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tried the AT calibration/reset test?

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Phone Bob....tell him he has a parcel on its way and bring its content back when you next get together ...Thats what friends are for .. especially ones with diagnostics :D

Dennis L. Ward

Active OPE Member
Local time
8:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I found it very powerful and light... but it will not stay started. Once it gets hot, it will die and there is nothing that can be done about it. The autotune functionality does not work the way it ought to.

afleetcommand

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I found it very powerful and light... but it will not stay started. Once it gets hot, it will die and there is nothing that can be done about it. The autotune functionality does not work the way it ought to.
Please bring it to a dealer who knows his chit and understands the CST...my bet is its a simple fix...:)