Trader history (0)

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's tough man but from the look of how happy them girls were at the GTG you are doing one hell of a job brother!
Thank you for the kind words. Being a good dad is not a “hat I put on” or an “act”, it is who I am at my very core. Children are an inheritance and sacred trust from our Creator. He holds me responsible for them, and from the moment I saw their first ultrasound I accepted my role in their life.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guys check out our newest addition. My brother's first, and the only boy we have to carry on our name at this time. My little Madalyn was there to steady my hands. Been 8 years since I held a newborn.

Callan Henry Bryan born 10:17:18 4:27pm.jpg

Last edited:

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guy's check out our newest addition. My brother's first, and the only boy we have to carry on our name at this time. My little Madalyn was there to steady my hands. Been 8 years since I held a newborn.

View attachment 146104
I recognize you from Randy's gtg now. I should have introduced myself.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
4:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Think I was the only one who brought more girls then saws. lol

Was your daughter the one that wore me out playing catch with the pink ball? She kept going farther back, wanting me to throw it farther and farther. She is full of energy...a keeper for sure.

Like Kevin, I should have introduced myself.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was your daughter the one that wore me out playing catch with the pink ball? She kept going farther back, wanting me to throw it farther and farther. She is full of energy...a keeper for sure.

Like Kevin, I should have introduced myself.
You should take them to work with you! I do a lot in the summertime and it is exhausting. Yes that was Ryleigh that you played with. Her mind has more energy than her body, super quick and witty. She can near talk me into a panic attack when she gets going.. Just a real “next level” kid, taught her self cursive in kindergarten sitting at my desk watching me do paperwork. Excels in everything she does.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Self taught in gymnastics as well. When I enrolled all three of my kids in gymnastics back with Madalyn was five, Ryleigh would’ve been six, she was immediately moved from beginner to a level two and was the youngest person in that class. I stopped the gymnastics thing, because I was paying $300 a month, and only one of them was any good at it and I couldn’t take two of them out and be fair, So I pulled them all. Telling them if they got better if they showed me something new I would put them back in. As soon as this divorce is done they’ll be back in gymnastics for good. She was immediately noticed by the owner of the gymnastic school and moved to the team that he personally trained every week. I was one proud dad. And this past year she represented her school third grade class in the regional track meet. Just one of those one off kids.

Last edited: