Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Unfortunately.
I'd stop dicking around with this guy and just let PayPal reclaim my money. But that's just me.

Agreed, hopefully he paid goods and services.

I went through a similar situation with an 064 I paid a guy for. He jerked me around for almost two weeks one excuse after another. Funny how quick he shipped the saw after I filed a claim with paypal and they revoked the money.

Last edited:

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I went through a similar situation with an 064 I paid a guy for. He jerked me off for almost two weeks one excuse after another. Funny how quick he shipped the saw after I filed a claim with paypal and they revoked the money.

Sounds like you got tour money worth to me... [emoji23]

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
7:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I went through a similar situation with an 064 I paid a guy for. He jerked me off for almost two weeks one excuse after another. Funny how quick he shipped the saw after I filed a claim with paypal and they revoked the money.
Guy must have forearms like popeye! :D

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought auction sales like this were not allowed on here???
You want to sale a saw, post a price.
I hope this all gets straightened out soon.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That’s terrible Ken.
Did you use PayPal goods and services or friends and family?
PP through Facebook
Could have been a CC, Venmo, wire transfer, postal money order, checks, stamps, ect, ect does not matter really. He's there I'm here.
Either way is irrelevant at this point. He agreed to ship the saw.
Soon it becomes a federal case of fraud. Postal inspector this week if I don't see the saw.

He reads these post but pretends not to. Bashing is what he calls my post online here in a text to my cell phone. Won't return my calls, texts or offer up the tracking number last week or today.:nusenuse:

Facts

He made up this add and posted it here.
Told us about the video no one has seen.
No one can vouch for him.
He does not return phone calls.
Jason agreed to sell me the saw and deliver it by mail.
We paid them.
It's fraud when you intentional don't deliver good and services after a contract has been made.

Just wanted a work tool o_O
Still need the tool.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
PP through Facebook
Could have been a CC, Venmo, wire transfer, postal money order, checks, stamps, ect, ect does not matter really. He's there I'm here.
Either way is irrelevant at this point. He agreed to ship the saw.
Soon it becomes a federal case of fraud. Postal inspector this week if I don't see the saw.

He reads these post but pretends not to. Bashing is what he calls my post online here in a text to my cell phone. Won't return my calls, texts or offer up the tracking number last week or today.:nusenuse:

Facts

He made up this add and posted it here.
Told us about the video no one has seen.
No one can vouch for him.
He does not return phone calls.
Jason agreed to sell me the saw and deliver it by mail.
We paid them.
It's fraud when you intentional don't deliver good and services after a contract has been made.

Just wanted a work tool o_O
Still need the tool.
PP through FB certainly allows you to get your money back filing a claim Ken. I know you’d rather have the saw but at this point, seems rather obvious the course of action.

Exactly how I knew this would turn out. I knew he’d go the ‘you guys picked on me, bashed me, called me names’ bullshitt. You see now, he’s got time to text you with that ‘bashing’ bullshitt, yet can’t quite text nor talk about the only thing that matters in this...getting the saw to you...nor can he find a box and the damn PO...nor can his ol’ lady it seems. File a PP claim, get yer coins back, move on. Is what it is.

Last edited:

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah your probably right but....

But hey this thread is just taking off now :D

Let's not let this go just yet.

Wife says something is in the mail stream heading our way today....never know. She just checked our deliver schedule for today. Maybe he finally made good on said sale after being outed on the web....idk.

This thread is just taking off now and maybe it will help others.

We started the claim a week ago. We were informed we might not hear back till around the fourth of February.

This really says something about the holiday fraud claims piling up. Seems like this is becoming a huge problem for the claims departments.

Nothing more to tell at this moment. Don't worry....this ain't done yet.

Can't waste my one good weather day this week.
:wave:

Last edited:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah your probably right but....

But hey this thread is just taking off now :D

Let's not let his go just yet.

Wife says something is in the mail stream heading our way today....never know. She just checked our deliver schedule for today. Maybe he finally made good on said sale after being outed on the web....idk.

This thread is just taking off now and maybe it will help others.

We started the claim a week ago. We were informed we might not hear back till around the fourth of February.

This really says something about the holiday fraud claims piling up. Seems like this is becoming a huge problem for the claims departments.

Nothing more to tell at this moment. Don't worry....this ain't done yet.

Can't waste my one good weather day this week.
:wave:
With ya...hopefully it’s the saw heading your way! But without Junebug giving you a tracking number...I wouldn’t hold my breath for too long!

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
With ya...hopefully it’s the saw heading your way! But without Junebug giving you a tracking number...I wouldn’t hold my breath for too long!
When someone starts ghosting me for asking questions or not returning phone calls....the light bulb goes on.

Heading out. Nice and sunny today! :thumbup:

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The package today was the 395 wrap handle Howard sent me from Cali.

Not a peep from this seller today. We did try to send another facebook message and they blocked us or closed the account Kim just told me.