SELLING Husqvarna 394

Trader history (0)

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
You wouldn't happen to be related to 'run-on sentence Puggs' wouldya...hoe is it juss me wondering that dot dot dot

Can't speak for Kenny, but I'd be willing to bet the farm he'd take the saw in the exact condition it's in right now...simply refund some coins his way for the sprocket/clutch drum, and get the saw boxed and sent and text him a tracking number.
I don't care about that coin stuff. He wanted to keep the saw and fix it to be right. That imo was a simple fix.

I was texted it's ready to go but he has been too busy to send it with being back at work now.

I'm looking for a 395. Pm me
This one will be a builder from parts with lots of mods

I got *s-word to go do. Suggest you all do the same...and thanks for your support

Gary Courtney

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I purchase anything from members they are paid instantly. When I sell something and a member PP's me their hard earned money.Unless I drop dead after the sell I will ship unless shipper is closed and if so #1 thing on my list is the man's saw goes out before anything else for that day. There is always a way to provide prompt service.

NeSurcaster

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I purchase anything from members they are paid instantly. When I sell something and a member PP's me their hard earned money.Unless I drop dead after the sell I will ship unless shipper is closed and if so #1 thing on my list is the man's saw goes out before anything else for that day. There is always a way to provide prompt service.

Tru dat, There is always time to respond at some point in a 24 hour day. Good luck lightning

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Life happens and get in the way @TIMBER BEAR. Best thing to do is to communicate that and find a solution both parties can agree on and execute.

I agree. Hopefully this can all be set aside as lesson learned and make sure to communicate better in the future.