SELLING Husqvarna 394

Trader history (0)

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good luck Ken. New members selling saws give me the creeps, hope it works out man.
Got a text from him last night after I sent one. He said the rim or drum broke when he went to do the video for here. Said....no way was he sending a broke saw to someone. We spoke extensively on the phone the night I bought it.

It'll be fine. Said they went back to work yesterday so that was good news. The only really bad news was no saws over a hundred CCs available, I said, bummer.
Just waiting on him to make sure it's all good and do a quick video to post for all of youz.... then ship it one day.

I told him you have to do a video if you want to sell stuff here. Also told him people like to see piston pics of the exhaust side.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Getting closer.
He said last night when we had a chat that he could get me an 084 filter base so I can swap out my 084 early filter and get that honey on the mill.
The video is done. Said he needs to sign up for youtube.
He will Poast it here for you Cultured Vultures.

That 084 block from our fine member here is minty with extras!
Stroker cranks are here and more coming ;)
DD piston maybe. " I smell something." "Did you smell that?"

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Two weeks now...no saw and communication is not good. Says the saw was ready to ship days ago but no tracking number or response this weekend to phone calls or text.

New PM I just sent.
---
I'm going to try texting and calling again today. You been on here logged in January 27 2020....you don't respond to my text or calls and frankly I needed the saw for work today. You needed the money to feed your kids, or so you say. It's been two weeks.

I have kids too and at this point your taking from them. My wife is pissed at me for getting in this deal with a new member. I need the tool now, today.
Please send my tracking number or call me on the phone Jason.
You knew I need the saw in a week or two. This not responding is not good.
---

Just left a voice mail and a text was sent.

I just want this to end so we can move on.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He left an email address...
Kenny referred to this guy as Jason by name. No telling who that email addy for PayPal purposes could belong to...could be his but probably not, who the hell knows. Just hope Kenny paid with the Goods and Services route.

Last edited:

TIMBER BEAR

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So everyone knows I've been super busy he will get the saw so stop stressing it hasnt been that long and I've answered his questions cant always answer phone but I do respond by text and that is my email

TIMBER BEAR

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Also like to add when I was trying to make the video for him the sprocket and clutch drum broke so it had to be replaced and I told him that