Trader history (0)

jockeydeuce

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have one here, BUT.....It has a strange issue. Once it warms up it gets like a lean bog....

I'm not new to repairs and I've tried everything in my power including a brand new replacement Zama carb.....I have so much money and time tied up in it now, but I would love someone to embarrass me by showing me the simple fix that I missed. :)

It's a full wrap XPG saw with big dogs.......I would give you a pretty fair deal on it if you want to adopt a problem child?

IMG_9734.JPG IMG_9730.JPG IMG_9732.JPG IMG_9733.JPG

rocco490

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I didn't find one I was no longer looking because I don't have the budget for any more saws this year lol

jockeydeuce

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What did you ever find wrong with this 357xpgw

That's an old thread..lol

I sold it to a fellow on here. He promised to let me know if he ever figured it out and I never heard from him again about it. :nusenuse:

And the other one in the link with a smoked top end was a different saw for the record.

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
4:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What did you ever find wrong with this 357xpgw

That's an old thread..lol

I sold it to a fellow on here. He promised to let me know if he ever figured it out and I never heard from him again about it. :nusenuse:

And the other one in the link with a smoked top end was a different saw for the record.

I bought that saw from @laslabjohn . It runs well now but I have no clue what he did to fix the problem. I kept a replacement carb from a 359 on hand if it ever acted up again.

Someone had mentioned adding a gasket to both sides of the carb to better seal it. Don't know if that was done to this one. I never had the carb off.

Steven

jockeydeuce

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had no idea you ended up with it from John...He sort of disappeared and I would love to know how he solved it, because I tried everything including a brand new Zama on that thing. It vac tested perfectly etc...Regardless, I'm glad it has a good home with you, Steve!

laslabjohn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had no idea you ended up with it from John...He sort of disappeared and I would love to know how he solved it, because I tried everything including a brand new Zama on that thing. It vac tested perfectly etc...Regardless, I'm glad it has a good home with you, Steve!
Sorry jockey, I forgot all about it.. To be honest I cant remember exactly what I did. Been so long now.. but I do remember going through it and running it to check things out. The saw sticks out to me because of the wrap.. I do know one thing. It went to a great home, and thank you for being a great seller..

jockeydeuce

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry jockey, I forgot all about it.. To be honest I cant remember exactly what I did. Been so long now.. but I do remember going through it and running it to check things out. The saw sticks out to me because of the wrap.. I do know one thing. It went to a great home, and thank you for being a great seller..

Man, good to see you back around, John! I thought maybe you completely drifted away from saws. I would have loved to have known what was up with that quirky saw, but as they say, all's well that ends well. You've always been a pleasure to deal with as well, John!