High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Husqvarna 2100 thread

flying pig

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Has anyone tried repairing 2100 fuel tanks? I now have 3 that leak on the center seam. It looks like some kind of epoxy glue they used on them. One has no screw in the back of the rear handle and the other two do. Wondering if the tanks could possibly be split and re sealed with devcon or something similar?

flying pig

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
There's a listing for 2100 workshop manuals on ebay, and they don't appear to be the poor quality reprints. I bought one so I'll know in a few weeks for sure. Says he has more than ten. Fingers crossed!

https://m.ebay.ca/itm/352160099286

I talked to the seller, these are reprints but they are professional reprints and are of much higher quality than the nearly blacked out photos and illegible print we've had available previously. These should be a nice reference.

Last edited:

flying pig

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
And now I can do a comparison with the real thing.

IMG_2526.JPG IMG_2527.JPG IMG_2528.JPG

I may make my repro one available after this original gets here if anyone is interested.

Anyone else been having any fun with their 2100 addiction?

EvilRoySlade

What’s my line?
Local time
10:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@srcarr52 Shaun, I know you measure the cylinder to get port numbers. I have one that someone has done machine work on and I was wondering if you could share the stock measurements to help me determine how much was cut from the base and squish.
This is what the chamber looks like, and there’s marks on the base that look like lathe work has happened. One transfer looks like it was raised a bit but everything else is untouched. Oh yeah, the jug bolts are SAE. Assuming that’s not factory?
image.jpg

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@srcarr52 Shaun, I know you measure the cylinder to get port numbers. I have one that someone has done machine work on and I was wondering if you could share the stock measurements to help me determine how much was cut from the base and squish.
This is what the chamber looks like, and there’s marks on the base that look like lathe work has happened. One transfer looks like it was raised a bit but everything else is untouched. Oh yeah, the jug bolts are SAE. Assuming that’s not factory?
View attachment 111402

From the ex port roof to the squish band it should be 1.120-1.130". That's the easiest to measure as long as no one has ground in the ex port.

All older series large huskies use 1/4-20 Allen head cap screws fro the cylinder. So they are OEM.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tell us more about this lot you purchased. What this an online purchase or what??
No it wasn’t an online purchase. It was an old dealership in Oregon. Owner had previously passed, and the daughters were left with the estate. They are still trying to sell the dealership as an active dealership, but wanted to clean up the shop..getting rid of the boneyard pile, and older stuff they no longer wanted.

EvilRoySlade

What’s my line?
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No it wasn’t an online purchase. It was an old dealership in Oregon. Owner had previously passed, and the daughters were left with the estate. They are still trying to sell the dealership as an active dealership, but wanted to clean up the shop..getting rid of the boneyard pile, and older stuff they no longer wanted.
Is one of said daughters your avatar pic? Cause I might be moving to Oregon if so.