Husqvarna 2100 manual oiler O-rings

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've never done a thing with the 2100 as far as o-rings but as I've said before have with Macs and the Pardner P-100 .At the time I just measured it and grabbed a pocket full of sizes that were close at work .I've got little drawers full of them .One instance,the O-rings for a Stihl flippy I found them from a British supply company from E-Bay England that gave the size so I didn't have to grab another pocket full and sort them out .That one I wrote down the metric size some place .where exactly I have no idea . BTW I don't keep good notes,should have .

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That Husky 2100 I have frankly I haven't done much to it .Changed the coil,rebuild the carb and some cosmetic stuff like tapping the threaded holes out to a larger size that hold the covers on .
The oiler works fine ,runs great .I have no intention of fooling with it unless something breaks .I could crank it up I suppose but why screw up something up that most likely outruns anything made today in it's size just to prove a point I can ?
Well think about it .Does cutting one half a second off of cutting 8" cants help you a bit chunking up logs for fire wood or tripping a hazard tree ?A resounding no .